Start Tour at a Certain Position?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
alosurdo

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Start Tour at a Certain Position?

by alosurdo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 am

Hi,

I am new to PTP and am wondering if anyone could lend a hand.

I have created my first multi room pano tour and i would like to know how i can start the tour at a certain position once the user has clicked through from the hotspot.

Or just how i can start the tour at a certain spot even it is a single panorama.

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Thank you

Andrew

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by bdd » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:53 am

- go to the "Hotspot editor"
- select the hotspot on which you want a particular behaviour when loading the new panorama
- go into the "3D editor"
- Move the view of the linked panorama as you want it to open when the user will click on the spot
- Click on the "Set as hotspot view" icon
- In the "Hotspot Properties" tab, select the transition effect you want to apply to the spot

build the tour.

Gérald

scoopz

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by scoopz » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Thanks for the info Gerald, that should help the original poster setup a start position when a hotspot is clicked or set the default start position of a panorama.

Is there any way to set a transition for the first loaded tour? I know you can set 'spot to pano view', 'pano to spot view' etc for hotspots as you detailed above but I would like to be able to have a transition when the tour first loads (other than little planet).
Test System Spec: 15" Retina MacBook Pro, 2.7GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 768GB SSD, OS X Yosemite