Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:55 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Linking to tours
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:26 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:12 pm
Posts: 13
Lets say we have a virtual tour with 5 views. When you link to the tour does it always open the first view or can you link to any of the 5 views in the group independantly?
Hope this makes sense!?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:02 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 14069
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
amser666 wrote:
Lets say we have a virtual tour with 5 views. When you link to the tour does it always open the first view or can you link to any of the 5 views in the group independantly?
Hope this makes sense!?

You cannot do it with the current version of PT/PTP alone.

There is a plugin for krpano that may enable you to do this if you have Panotour pro so that you are able to edit the XML files:

http://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/swfaddress/#top

_________________
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.


Last edited by mediavets on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:55 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:12 pm
Posts: 13
Many thanks for the reply Andrew!
I have had a quick read through the details of the SWFAddress Plugin and I'm not quite sure it does what I am looking for.

I'm not too good with the jargon at the moment but I will give it a go...

What I am looking to do is have a simple html page with links to panos. These panos will be contained within a tour made up of a number of panos. Are we saying that when we go to a tour, it is only ever the first pano in the tour that loads??? Can we not link straight to the 3rd pano from a simple html link?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:04 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 14069
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
amser666 wrote:
Many thanks for the reply Andrew!
I have had a quick read through the details of the SWFAddress Plugin and I'm not quite sure it does what I am looking for.

I'm not too good with the jargon at the moment but I will give it a go...

What I am looking to do is have a simple html page with links to panos. These panos will be contained within a tour made up of a number of panos. Are we saying that when we go to a tour, it is only ever the first pano in the tour that loads???

That is correct.

Quote:
Can we not link straight to the 3rd pano from a simple html link?

As far as I know it can currently only be done by making use of the SWF address plugin.

Many people have requested the functionality you seek - whether it may be implemented in PTP Version 2 I don't know.

If you don't wish to have the panos linked in a tour then you could create single pano 'tours' for each pano.

_________________
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group