Editing the panorama list  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
mrterra2000

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Editing the panorama list

by mrterra2000 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:01 am

Hi there,
my original panos have file names like: roomA3_tonemapped.jpg. Im almost finishing my tour and i am not being able to edit those names if i want to add a panorama list with names like: room 3, room 1, etc... It seems that i should have done that before.Can I edit tose titles once my tour is builded?Same thing with thubnails.
thank you

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:09 am

Is there some reason you cannot change the names in PTP and then build the tour again?

You don't need to change the pano image filenames just change their names within PTP - see screenshots.

Perhaps you have already done a lot of customising of the XML files?

Last edited by mediavets on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

klausesser

Liked in: 64 posts
Info

by klausesser » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:19 am

mrterra2000 wrote:Hi there,
my original panos have file names like: roomA3_tonemapped.jpg. Im almost finishing my tour and i am not being able to edit those names if i want to add a panorama list with names like: room 3, room 1, etc... It seems that i should have done that before.Can I edit tose titles once my tour is builded?Same thing with thubnails.
thank you

Hi!

You can change the order of the panorama list (combobox) in two ways: 1) move the panos up or down in the window i show in the screenshot, 2) edit the basic xml file - that´s the one without a number, the first one - by typing in the names you want.

best, Klaus

Last edited by klausesser on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel