Opera  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
shreddhead

Opera

by shreddhead » Tue May 17, 2011 6:24 am

Is anyone able to tell me, how to change html settings, that OPERA shows the tour in the correct size?

Destiny

by Destiny » Tue May 17, 2011 7:14 am

you have to be in user mode...

why are you using Opera.. Graphic tend to do crazy things... Safari is much better....

You are likely to experience a million error messages too.... By the very nature of how the pano is placed in the html page by ptp, it will always expand to page.. if you zoom in it will make the other content huge but the pano will remain relatively unchanged....

D.....
Last edited by Destiny on Tue May 17, 2011 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

no avatar
shreddhead

by shreddhead » Tue May 17, 2011 10:51 am

I don't want to work with opera, but others do, maybe. So I wanted to publish that way, everybody can see my htm page in the right way.

If I use the generic.html, the flash content, showing the panorama is shown in 50% of the height.

no avatar
shreddhead

by shreddhead » Tue May 17, 2011 10:53 am

Is there a Html configuration including the fullscreen option which works on all browsers?

DArt
Kolor Team

by DArt » Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm

I spend some time on Opera to make it working with our generic.html template file with no success. The only solution is to fix a size to the flash object.... but it is a workaround and not flexible.

If someone has the solution, I am very interested, definitively, every browser has its own html/css interpretation... Very hard to find something that works on all configurations.

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8