Publishing plugin?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
marianne

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Publishing plugin?

by marianne » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:54 am

hi,

i usually just use the generic html page for online pano viewing . i am trying to publish the tour on one of my own html pages

i have used the embedding codes to publish my tour on this test page http://www.panthrough.com/testweb/index2.html

any ideas why it is not working

marianne

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by marianne » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:37 am

ok.. no need to answer.
i have figured it out!. I had not uploaded the files in the same folder as the test page.

Trial and error pays off every time

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:56 am

marianne wrote:ok.. no need to answer.
i have figured it out!. I had not uploaded the files in the same folder as the test page.

Trial and error pays off every time

That URL is still not working for me - should it display a tour?:
http://www.panthrough.com/testweb/index2.html

Last edited by mediavets on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 227 posts
Info

by Destiny » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:20 pm

My advice with this one Marianne is for now to keep to the template and edit that if you want to change the size of your swf file.. and add text etc... You can edit that with no probs.. Without knowing what your story board plan is, its hard to know what to advise you in.. If you have any major probs drop me the html file and the address where you goodies are .. I will fix it up for you... depending on how many pages you are going to have you might want to think about a css especially since it looks like you are adding text... If you are also going to link your thumbs via different html files, you need to make them to _self but that will require a bit of extra code on your xml file.. Not a problem.. you also might what to make your thumbs a bit bigger too if you are going to use them as your nav buttons.. There is another way though if you want ot make a kind of theme template for yourself.. If you have an older version of photoshop with Image Ready then easy but if not then Fireworks.. You need to make a template with slices.. Make a large sliced area where you want your swf to be.. when in dream weaver replace that slice for your swf file.... You can then change your template with what ever text you want and also some nice graphics too without the need for a css... make it look pretty for a spa..

D....
Last edited by Destiny on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)