inclusion of animated hotspots  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
PeterPandi

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

inclusion of animated hotspots

by PeterPandi » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 am

hi,
i would like to insert animated arrows in swf format as hotspots , how should i proceed? thx.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:27 am

PeterPandi wrote:hi,
i would like to insert animated arrows in swf format as hotspots , how should i proceed? thx.

Make your animated arrows graphics in SWF format then select them as Display/Objects for your hotspots - spot or rectangular types.

The screenshot shows selection of a SWF for a spot hotspot.

Be aware that this is not 'mobile compatible'. If you then export the tour with 'mobile compatiblity' selected these SWF hotspot graphics will be replaced by a simple black pulsing circles animated GIF in the iDevice output.

If you want aniumated hostpots to be 'mobile compatible' - and so work the same way when viewing a tour on a Flash-enabled platform and an iDvice - then you should create a custom theme and create animated arrow hotspot graphics using the same technique/approach used for animated hotspot graphics in the default set of themes.

Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.