blocking parameters & preview  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
PeterPandi

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

blocking parameters & preview

by PeterPandi » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:34 am

hi,
i am working on a tour with 3 panoramas some and some pictures stitched with ptgui.my questions are:
1) how can I block vertical and horizontal views.some panoramas are partial (180) and also i want to block vertical view for hidding unpatched zenith and nadir.
2) how does krpano relate to panotour?
3)is there a way o previewing the work done on the images before exporting the tour?
4) how do i replace the stock buttons?

thank you!
Peter

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 am

Welcome to teh forum
PeterPandi wrote:hi,
i am working on a tour with 3 panoramas some and some pictures stitched with ptgui.my questions are:
1) how can I block vertical and horizontal views.some panoramas are partial (180) and also i want to block vertical view for hidding unpatched zenith and nadir.

Use the crop tool in the Hotspot Editor panel. It's a virtual crop and limits the FOV when the tour is viewed.
2) how does krpano relate to panotour?

Panotour an Panotour Pro are authoring tools for the krpano Panorama Viewer; they enable users to create tours via a GUI rather than hand coding XML-compliant command files. Think of Panotour and Panotour Pro as XML-compliant command file generators for the krpano Panorama Viewer.
3)is there a way o previewing the work done on the images before exporting the tour?

If I understand your question corrcetly, then, no. But perhaps I didn't understand what you meant by previewing 'work done on the images'.
4) how do i replace the stock buttons?

If you have Panotour Pro then using one of the default set of themes as a model you can create your own theme.

If you have Panotour you are limited to the default set of themes.
Last edited by mediavets on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
PeterPandi

Topic author
Info

by PeterPandi » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:19 am

thank you mediavets, I have the pro version (not sure it was worth the expense yet).
So to view my panoramas I must aquire a viewer? whats the exact name for that product? and what other third party tools might come handy? I want to make professional tours.

no avatar
mediavets

Info

by mediavets » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:43 pm

PeterPandi wrote:thank you mediavets, I have the pro version (not sure it was worth the expense yet).
So to view my panoramas I must aquire a viewer? whats the exact name for that product? and what other third party tools might come handy? I want to make professional tours.

No, you don't need any more software - the krpano Panorama Viewer (and license for it) is embedded in Panotour Pro.

To create a set of custom navigation buttons go to Edit/Open templates directory.. and check out the files that comprise the default set of themes and I'm sure you be able to figure out how to make a theme of your own.
Last edited by mediavets on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
PeterPandi

Topic author
Info

by PeterPandi » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:05 pm

thanks again, good news.

no avatar
PeterPandi

Topic author
Info

by PeterPandi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:18 am

regarding preview.how do you do it? when I build a tour I click in the green arrow to see last built tour and (im on a mac) and adobe cs5 device central opens... no acceptable viewing.

no avatar
mediavets

Info

by mediavets » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:31 pm

PeterPandi wrote:regarding preview.how do you do it? when I build a tour I click in the green arrow to see last built tour and (im on a mac) and adobe cs5 device central opens... no acceptable viewing.

See : http://www.autopano.net/forum/p80796-today-14-28-28#p80796
Andrew Stephens