You Tube Videos  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
360photography

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

You Tube Videos

by 360photography » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Good day.

Does anybody know if you can play a You Tube video inside of a Pano Tour Pro Tour? If I add a button that opens up an html window the tour doesn’t work at all. So was just wondering if it’s possible.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:19 pm

360photography wrote:Good day.

Does anybody know if you can play a YouTube video inside of a Pano Tour Pro Tour? If I add a button that opens up an html window the tour doesn’t work at all. So was just wondering if it’s possible.

I don't think it is possible to play a YouTube video directly from the YouTube site inside a Panotour pro tour.

You can, of course, link to a video you've downloaded from YouTube and have stored locally; or you can place the YouTube embed code in an HTML file and link to that HTML file from a hotspot using Link/URL but it won't show that HTML page inside the tour.

Link/HTML which opens an HTML window inside a tour from a hotspot doesn't seem able to handle the YouTube embed code.
Last edited by mediavets on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.