I didn't get the Licence Code and my customers need an iPad Tour asap  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
pixel-kraft
New member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:53 am

I didn't get the Licence Code and my customers need an iPad Tour asap

by pixel-kraft » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:59 am

I bought Autopano Giga Pro two day ago and also the free Panotour Pro Beta.
But I didn't get the licence code to make some tours. I mailes some times but get no response.
The Order ist still on "pending" in my Account.
What must I do, to get the code. I payed a lot of EUR and now I can't work. My Customers need an Ipad Tour an that is only possible with the Panotour Pro.
Can anybody help me?

Regards

Christoph Z.

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14175
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

by mediavets » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:16 pm

pixel-kraft wrote:I bought Autopano Giga Pro two day ago and also the free Panotour Pro Beta.
But I didn't get the licence code to make some tours. I mailes some times but get no response.
The Order ist still on "pending" in my Account.
What must I do, to get the code. I payed a lot of EUR and now I can't work. My Customers need an Ipad Tour an that is only possible with the Panotour Pro.
Can anybody help me?

Regards

Christoph Z.

Welcome to the forum...

When you say 'I bought Autopano Giga Pro' what exactly did you purchase?

Was it the Autopano Giga and krpano licence bundle? Like this:
http://www.kolor.com/buy/software/virtual-tour-packs/pack-economique-autopano-giga-2-0-licence-illimitee-krpano.html
Last edited by mediavets on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
ThomasK
Member
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:46 am

by ThomasK » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 pm

The iPad license is an Add-on for the krpano license: http://www.krpano.com/buy/index.php?lang=en

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14175
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

by mediavets » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:50 pm

ThomasK wrote:The iPad license is an Add-on for the krpano license: http://www.krpano.com/buy/index.php?lang=en

It is my understanding that no additional 'iPad license' is required to create iDevice compatible tours when using Panotour Pro.

Am I mistaken?
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
pixel-kraft
New member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:53 am

by pixel-kraft » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:03 pm

First I order Autopano Pro, then Autopano Giga (see attachment)

Image
Image
Image

(I always own a krpano licence and the iPad extensions licence!!!)
But I cant upload the krpanoiphone.licence.js to your update tool)
Then I want get the gratis Beta Licence for the new Panotour
I bought it in the shop but the order is still pendig. I bought it again (with 1 euro paypal - I thought it might be a problem with the paymend)
What must I do? I must make a Tour next Thuesday and the time is runaway...

User avatar
vincen
Member
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 am
Location: Grenoble, France

by vincen » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:04 pm

mediavets wrote:
ThomasK wrote:The iPad license is an Add-on for the krpano license: http://www.krpano.com/buy/index.php?lang=en

It is my understanding that no additional 'iPad license' is required to create iDevice compatible tours when using Panotour Pro.
Am I mistaken?

No you are right, iPhone/iPad Licence for KRPano is included in Panotour Pro :)

Vincèn
Blog: http://www.skivr.com
My shop for panoramic photographs: http://magasin.skivr.com
Nodal Ninja 4 R-D16 on Benro Tripod + Ultimate R1 on Nodal Ninja P2 + Nikon D800 + Nikkor 10.5 + Nikkor 14/24 f/2.8 +Pentax 645D

User avatar
vincen
Member
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 am
Location: Grenoble, France

by vincen » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:06 pm

pixel-kraft wrote:I bought it in the shop but the order is still pendig. I bought it again (with 1 euro paypal - I thought it might be a problem with the paymend)
What must I do? I must make a Tour next Thuesday and the time is runaway...

From what I know "free" orders for Panotour Pro (for customers eligible because they own KRPano licence bought at Kolor or somewhere else, and also owner of APG licence) are manually validated ! You should phone Kolor on monday if you didn't receive anything so they can speed up process ;)
by the way you don't need to upload iPhone/iPad KRPano licence, only KRPano licence !

Vincèn
Blog: http://www.skivr.com
My shop for panoramic photographs: http://magasin.skivr.com
Nodal Ninja 4 R-D16 on Benro Tripod + Ultimate R1 on Nodal Ninja P2 + Nikon D800 + Nikkor 10.5 + Nikkor 14/24 f/2.8 +Pentax 645D

no avatar
pixel-kraft
New member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:53 am

by pixel-kraft » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 pm

I wrote some mails - but no response. Very Bad support.
I give a try to a phone call on monday. But why it is so difficult to generate a licence code?

User avatar
vincen
Member
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 am
Location: Grenoble, France

by vincen » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:12 pm

pixel-kraft wrote:I wrote some mails - but no response. Very Bad support.
I give a try to a phone call on monday. But why it is so difficult to generate a licence code?

Don't forget these last two days were closed for most of people here in france ;) They probably need to check your KRPano licence is valid, probably reason of that delay !

Vincèn
Blog: http://www.skivr.com
My shop for panoramic photographs: http://magasin.skivr.com
Nodal Ninja 4 R-D16 on Benro Tripod + Ultimate R1 on Nodal Ninja P2 + Nikon D800 + Nikkor 10.5 + Nikkor 14/24 f/2.8 +Pentax 645D

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14175
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

by mediavets » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:19 pm

pixel-kraft wrote:First I order Autopano Pro, then Autopano Giga (see attachment)

So you ordered Autopano Pro and then immediately afterwards (?) the upgrade from Pro to Giga?

Odd but...

(I always own a krpano licence and the iPad extensions licence!!!)
But I cant upload the krpanoiphone.licence.js to your update tool)
Eell upoi arlready have done - see yoiurscreenshot and you'll see it 'knoiws' anbout your krpano licence.

Then I want get the gratis Beta Licence for the new Panotour
I bought it in the shop but the order is still pending. I bought it again (with 1 euro paypal - I thought it might be a problem with the paymend)
What must I do? I must make a Tour next Tuesday and the time is runaway...

The Kolor system obviously has registered that you have a krpano licence - see screenshot.

To get your Panotour Pro key Click on the Commander link - see screenshot - and then be patient.

Some of these Panotour Pro key orders require manual validaton and Kolor's staff don't work on the w/end.

In the meantime contact Kolor via the form on the Contact page and explain that you need the key ASAP.


Andrew


Last edited by mediavets on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
pixel-kraft
New member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:53 am

by pixel-kraft » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Ok I dont know that - I just look on wikipedia and see that in france the 11.11. is a public holiday - then I will hope to get the licence on monday.
Thanks for reply

PS:
On the website www.kolor.com it is very tricky for a new Member to get the right information about Panotour and how I can upgrade it.

no avatar
pixel-kraft
New member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:53 am

by pixel-kraft » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 pm

mediavets wrote:
pixel-kraft wrote:First I order Autopano Pro, then Autopano Giga (see attachment)

So you ordered Autopano Pro and then immediately afterwards (?) the upgrade from Pro to Giga?

Odd but...

(I always own a krpano licence and the iPad extensions licence!!!)
But I cant upload the krpanoiphone.licence.js to your update tool)
Eell upoi arlready have done - see yoiurscreenshot and you'll see it 'knoiws' anbout your krpano licence.

Then I want get the gratis Beta Licence for the new Panotour
I bought it in the shop but the order is still pending. I bought it again (with 1 euro paypal - I thought it might be a problem with the paymend)
What must I do? I must make a Tour next Tuesday and the time is runaway...

The Kolor system obsviously has registered that you have a krpano licence - see screenshot.

To get your Panotour Pro key Click on the Commander link - see screenshot - and then be patient.

Some of these Panotour Pro key orders require manual validaton and Kolor's staff don't work on the w/end.

In the meantime contact Kolor via the form on the Contact poage and explain that you need the key ASAP.


Andrew

I contact them via E-Mail. But I can paste the text in the contact form to - maybe there will receive them on a a "better-support-account" and answer me quickly

User avatar
vincen
Member
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 am
Location: Grenoble, France

by vincen » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:44 pm

pixel-kraft wrote:On the website www.kolor.com it is very tricky for a new Member to get the right information about Panotour and how I can upgrade it.

I updated wiki few weeks ago about procedure to get Panotour licence http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/FAQ_-_Frequently_Asked_Questions#Criterias_to_get_Panotour.2FPanotour_Pro_.3F

Vincèn
Blog: http://www.skivr.com
My shop for panoramic photographs: http://magasin.skivr.com
Nodal Ninja 4 R-D16 on Benro Tripod + Ultimate R1 on Nodal Ninja P2 + Nikon D800 + Nikkor 10.5 + Nikkor 14/24 f/2.8 +Pentax 645D

no avatar
pixel-kraft
New member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:53 am

by pixel-kraft » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:59 pm

I got the licence - very great - thanks!

User avatar
ygilquin
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:00 am
Location: Francin

by ygilquin » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Glad you can finally enjoy Panotour Pro.
As you've read it in the "My account" screen, free updates require some manual validation and are generally resolved within a couple of working days.
Last edited by ygilquin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
Yann G.
www.kolor.com


Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests