How to link to the branding free krpano license in Panotour Pro?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
ThomasK

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

How to link to the branding free krpano license in Panotour Pro?

by ThomasK » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 am

In the latest beta of Panotour Pro there is no option to link to the branding free license of krpano.
Will this be a feature of the final version of Panotour Pro?

renan
Kolor Team

Info

by renan » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:48 pm

This is not currently scheduled

no avatar
ThomasK

Topic author
Info

by ThomasK » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Thanks a lot, I will look (:cool:) into Flashificator and Pano2VR. Another option would be the upcoming krpanoGUI from Klaus Reinfeld...

gkaefer

Liked in: 15 posts
Info

by gkaefer » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:22 pm

ThomasK wrote:Thanks a lot, I will look (:cool:) into Flashificator and Pano2VR. Another option would be the upcoming krpanoGUI from Klaus Reinfeld...

;-) yes time enough to learn a new language...
http://krpanogui.blog.bokee.net/
Georg

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:07 pm

ThomasK wrote:Thanks a lot, I will look (:cool:) into Flashificator and Pano2VR. Another option would be the upcoming krpanoGUI from Klaus Reinfeld...

Thomas,

I sense you are annoyed at Renan's response.

I note he said it's 'not currently scheduled' rather than 'will never happen' - perhaps there's a difference?

Do you have a krpano branding free licence?

You also mention an 'upcoming krpanoGUI from Klaus Reinfeld' - that's the first I've heard of such a thing, where and when did you hear of it?

Renan,

I think Kolor should provide some definitive statement regarding krpano licences and Panotour/Panotour Pro; because it's somewhat different from the previous situation with Autopano Tour yet, for me at least, the differences are not really clear.

As I understand it Panotour and Panotour Pro will incorporate some sort of krpano Viewer licence and users will no longer be required to have a separate krpano licence BUT you will not be including a licence for use of krpano tools.

Although this may on the face of it offer greater convenience to users - no need to buy liceenes for two products - it also seems to provide less functionality that does the APT+krpano licence combination. For example, I believe you need a krpano tools licence to use kprotect ? So it could be perceived as a backwards step.

Also there is currently no provision to utilise a krpano branding-free licence to remove branding from the context menu for VTs created with Panotor/Panotour Pro. So if VT authors wish to produce tours that have a context menu free of branding they are forced to choose a different program. Again for those people this is a backwards step.
Last edited by mediavets on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

Liked in: 10 posts
Info

by AlexandreJ » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:02 am

PanoTour is the official GUI for krpano, there will no other official GUI for krpano. That's part of our agreement with Klaus Reinfeld.
The krpanoGUI is just a syntax highlighted xml editor. That's all.

mediavets wrote:Also there is currently no provision to utilise a krpano branding-free licence to remove branding from the context menu for VTs created with Panotor/Panotour Pro. So if VT authors wish to produce tours that have a context menu free of branding they are forced to choose a different program. Again for those people this is a backwards step.

We are still a bit worried with this branding free license. We already proposed a system to put your own name in the right about box with beta 2. So, this is already nice for many cases.

But if you really want to remove everything, we'll need an embedded branding free krpano license in Panotour, meaning, we need a Panotour Pro Branding Free product ( or a option plugin to add this new feature in Panotour Pro which means also you need to pay this plugin ). I cannot just say, just your krpano branding here and it will unlock something in Panotour Pro because that would say you have 2 krpano licenses : the one provided with Panotour Pro and the external branding free one.

We don't have yet a plan for just after 1.5 release version only the next big version 2.0 ( we want quite every KRPano features integrated into Panotour ).
So this demand about branding free is of course open and noted and has a huge priority on the list, BUT for after 1.5 release.

Be sure of one thing : we are dedicated to make a top class virtual visit product with PanoTour by listening to our customer. Such discussion like the one here is exactly what I like the most : an issue, let's find a way to get you a solution.

no avatar
ThomasK

Topic author
Info

by ThomasK » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:50 am

AlexandreJ wrote:

PanoTour is the official GUI for krpano, there will no other official GUI for krpano. That's part of our agreement with Klaus Reinfeld.
The krpanoGUI is just a syntax highlighted xml editor. That's all.

That's interesting. My source is here at http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=18594#post18594

Supplying a tour to a client I want to have only my own backlink inside the context menu. And if the client doesn't want a backlink to the photographers website he has to pay a fee. And I want an option to remove all links from the context menu. The system to add krpano licenses in Autopano Tour 1.1.0 beta11 was fine.
For sure it can be done handcoding with krpano, but offering a fast turnaround for virtual tours that's why the tour software has to be simple and flexible, so the photographer can concentrate on taking pictures instead of coding.

PS: Georg, der Link ist für Dich - http://bit.ly/a4oBIi
Last edited by ThomasK on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
f7

Info

by f7 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Pues yo tengo krpano branding free licence y no pienso consentir que no se borre el marcado del click derecho, he pagado 300 euros por eso y no es justo!!!!!!

Espero que se arregle la situacià³n!!! y solo sea cuestià³n de tiempo, sino tendremos que pasarnos a otro software como pano2Vr, tal vez ahora sea mas econà³mico y mà¡s rentable que autopano con la polà­tica que ultimamente esta incluyendo en sus productos.

ahà­ queda eso.

no avatar
jarane

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by jarane » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Hopefully the branding free option will be available for the next build.
It definitely is an important feature for those of us who already paid for the license.

Cheers,
E.C.

klausesser

Liked in: 64 posts
Info

by klausesser » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:13 am

ThomasK wrote:PS: Georg, der Link ist für Dich - http://bit.ly/a4oBIi

das ist Poesie! :P:P:P:P:cool:

best, Klaus
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
ThomasK

Topic author
Info

by ThomasK » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 am

AlexandreJ wrote:But if you really want to remove everything, we'll need an embedded branding free krpano license in Panotour, meaning, we need a Panotour Pro Branding Free product ( or a option plugin to add this new feature in Panotour Pro which means also you need to pay this plugin ).

All the bits and bytes, or better, all functions from Autopano Tour V1.1.0. beta 11 are inside Panotour. They just have to be activated.

no avatar
f7

Info

by f7 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:54 am

I want to clarify a thing with respect to the branding free of Krpano or as a group of KOLOR!!

First: I have paid many euro, 300€ by autopano and other 300€ by Kprano free branding license!!!

If I no longer can sell my product to my clients without watermark, so that I want to pay some so expensive licenses? Who the money returns me KOLOR? Kolor assured me to give me backup of updatings with the same caracteristicas and functions that bought in its moment, now that we do, me step to another business of sofftware, me devolveis the money. ................o we seek him better a solution and all so happy.

Itself not a new product can be sold removing them functions that the others already we have paid in advance, not creeis the creators of Kolor that that should be solved rapidamente! !!!

Greetings and a hug.

no avatar
sikhoonak

Info

by sikhoonak » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:00 am

I'm interested in this software that pay money
Because I earn through this software
So some of these money
Those who have caused me to become rich
I do not pay?
A few months ago I tried to buy this software but found only one person who can transfer money to Panatvr that my country sanctioned by the central bank does not have the ability to purchase software
He was paid $ 1,000 from me
And until today I have no news of him
The phone itself is turned off
He was a thief
I am desperately looking to find Free.brading.license file any way I will not stop
Authorities in a fair Panotour please put this file in my possession
In fact, I lend money to this file
Even if one day the remainder of my life I'm out of my country to be able to pay
But my problem is that the soldier did not go
And not until all the soldiers, they do not give my passport
I come close to accounting firms make money
Thanks to your generosity -
Last edited by sikhoonak on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
sikhoonak

Info

by sikhoonak » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:01 am

sikhoonak_4841@yahoo.com