[APG 2.5 RC WIN64] rendering quality  

Archive of all bug reports. This forum is closed - you cannot create new topics or comments here! If you think a specific topic was moved here by mistake, please contact the moderators!
hd_pano

[APG 2.5 RC WIN64] rendering quality

by hd_pano » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:58 pm

hello,

at my gigapixel test panorama i got with APG stitching errors, which i couldn understand ( one example: see first picture as a small extract of the picture). The global RMS in this picture was 2.93. The control points at the pairs of pitures were arranged over a large part and the RMS between this pictures was around 2.5, and no control points were worst then 5. I didn't know what to do.

For a test i exported the project as a PTGui file. Then i loaded the file to PTGui and let PTGui optimize it once. No control points were were shifted. Then i stitched it by PTGui (second picture). You can see PTGui didn't make this stitching errors. As far as i can see (it is not easy at a picture with more than 2 Gigapixel) i didn't found any stitching errors.

Btw i had the feeling that the picture from PTGui is more sharp especially at the overlap between pictures. Both pictures are an extract of the original PSB-file which comes direct out of the programs.

hd_pano

div lenses from 8 to 2000 mm
div cameras
div panoheads
div comuters

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

by AlexandreJ » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:32 am

Could it be possible to play with your test case ?
You have access to the ftp server for the upload : http://www.autopano.net/forum/t766-ftp-server

hd_pano

by hd_pano » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Hello,

i zipped all pictures, the papywizard xml-file and the the pano file in one file and startet uploading "files_hd_pano.zip"
In a fiew hours it will be ready.

regards hd_pano
div lenses from 8 to 2000 mm
div cameras
div panoheads
div comuters

hd_pano

by hd_pano » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:37 am

Hello,

it is ready.
good luck with the files.
If you have any questions, or need more infos ask it or you know my mail