Using 2.5 Engine for stacking "HDR" single image  

Archive of all bug reports. This forum is closed - you cannot create new topics or comments here! If you think a specific topic was moved here by mistake, please contact the moderators!
gkaefer

Using 2.5 Engine for stacking "HDR" single image

by gkaefer » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm

the new features of the 2.5 engine allows stacking of images, lens disortion correction, Lens Corection Plugin and also Exposure Fusion Stacking for panos.
Doing this with single images I have several third party software used (like EnguseGUI, Dynamic Photo HDR, CombineZP, PTLens, etc.)
So if this more or less can be done with APG I come to the point to test it ;-))

here are my results & my problems I have:

The attached screenshots shows the three principle ways to create a single stack of several images so finally one single image willl be created:

1. shows the group containing 7 images which than with according option selected in settings willl create a more or less stacked on exposure fused image. The screenshot 2 shows the option after the "pano" was recognized exist.
2. in screenshot 1 the second group contains the 7 single images stacked together with the option "create stacks by n" and I selected the middle image as index.
3. in screenshot 1 the third group contains the 7 single images stacked together with option "group selection into stack".

why cant the "pano" be detected (option is greyed out" if only one stack is available as in example 2. and 3. in screenshot can be seen?
would be great to get rid of this limitation...

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

Last edited by gkaefer on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

by AlexandreJ » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:50 am

That's issue 346 already open here. You'll deserve a good and complete answer soon.

Return to Archive