English support for Panogear kit
no avatar
PatrickTak

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Panogear software

by PatrickTak » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:40 pm

I'm terribly sorry to bother you guys, but I've taken the task to create some pretty pictures with a panogear.

We have all the hardware but the guy who did this (before me) left me with no software, but only with a manual to shoot the pictures. In this manual he says that after a shoot, the sessions (xml) can be read from the touch controller. To do this there is a program called panorama with an icon of the motorized head. Can someone tell me where we can find this piece of software.

The AutoPano Giga software we've found through the account, but the software to read the XML session data is nowhere to be found.

thanks in advance.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 113 posts
Info

Re: Panogear software

by mediavets » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:59 pm

PatrickTak wrote:I'm terribly sorry to bother you guys, but I've taken the task to create some pretty pictures with a panogear.

We have all the hardware but the guy who did this (before me) left me with no software, but only with a manual to shoot the pictures. In this manual he says that after a shoot, the sessions (xml) can be read from the touch controller. To do this there is a program called panorama with an icon of the motorized head. Can someone tell me where we can find this piece of software.

The AutoPano Giga software we've found through the account, but the software to read the XML session data is nowhere to be found.

thanks in advance.
Do you have the Touch Controller device?

If so you can find the software for it on this site:
http://www.typeandcolour.de/index.php?ln=de&tp=hhc_home

vincen

Liked in: 3 posts
Info

by vincen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:08 pm

controleur-tactile-pour-rotule-panogear-merlin.jpg
Is it this remote you have with your Panogear ? If so there is a software running only on Windows (but compatible with Windows running in a virtualisation if you are running on Mac or Linux) that allows you to download the XML files of your sessions. If you need that software, you can download it here and you'll need just an USB cable: http://fichiers.skivr.com/manuels/Panog ... _4_0_0.zip

no avatar
PatrickTak

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by PatrickTak » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Thanks for the software. That is what we were looking for.

Return to Panogear