To all but Klaus cause I have long ago given up trying to have a logical and fruitfull discussion with him,
Some months ago I instructed a lady with no photographicall background at all how to use her Nodal Ninja 4 with nodal ninja nadir adapter, Canon 1100D and samyang 8 mm fisheye how to shoot a 360 * 180 degrees panorama.
Now she is sending me groups of 45-51 photos which I load into APG. After detection they have a RMS of about 4.0 and are 360 * 180. In both preview as in the rendered result the floor is looking perfectly without me having done any editing in about 75% of the panoramas she sends me. In the other 25% it takes me a bit longer.
The fact that Klaus is unable to have a perfect Nadir without editing is not to be confused with the fact that it would not be possible. I don't feel any need to convince him, but I don't want others to think it is not possible and think they need to use logo's or Photoshop.
Hans - i learnd itÂ´s quite useless to argue with you on a profound photographical-technical base.
So let me state just this:
There are several ways to achieve the same results with motorized heads in no longer time than using the NN-gadget.
Because youÂ´re not a photographer and handling panoramas not as a photographer i understand you maybe donÂ´t know such things. But i mean itÂ´s somewhat hubristic insulting me by arguing a fact that you clearly seem to lack informations about.
"I have long ago given up trying to have a logical and fruitfull discussion with him" . . .
needs no commentation.
" . . but I don't want others to think it is not possible and think they need to use logo's or Photoshop."
This needs to be commented very well: i NEVER said that "it is not possible" and make people " think they need to use logo's or Photoshop".
So youÂ´re stating absolute nonsense about what iÂ´ve said - or you simply didnÂ´t understand what i said - and you argue in a most amateurish manner.
What i said was: itÂ´s in 95% of all cases easier to retouch the nadir-hole in Photoshop (using the clone-tool for example) than shooting an extra Nadir.
And that is clearly a fact - which every (somewhat advanced) panorama-photographer knows.
I refuse to being part of THAT ridiculous kind of discussion.
P.S.: look at the Nadirs in THIS panoramas (the two from the balkony):http://360impressions.de/TausendfuesslerTour/
It would have bee ABSOLUTLY impossible to shoot a Nadir here - because the tripod-axis stood slanted @35°. Using a kind of NN-gadget the Nadir-shot
would have shown the walls behind us . . . .