T & C Controller I am pleased to buy.
Simple and easy to use, light and small.
This notebook PC will be released from a bit heavy.
The simple question that I wanted to useï¼š
1. Why in the Portrait and Landscape What difference Pitch arm side.
à€€à€€[Maybe so decided to simplify the operation?]
2. Why at Landscape mode, yaw axis What a slow movement.
[Although I support the load if the pitch axis is supposed to be far more serious]
[Papywizard if moved faster and 200mm lens.]
3. And then proceed to select a profile head to rotate slightly to the left.
The number 2 is most in need.
Very glad to be resolved.
1) in landscape-mode the cameraÂ´s body is very much smaller on itÂ´s left side - so it can be moved closer to the arm when the arm is on the left. You can match the NPP better.
In landscape-mode using the "L" bracket the T&C automatically wants the arm on the left side.
2) Using the T&C and the Kolor-provided LI Batteries the movement is faster,
and using the MerlinÂ´s newest firmware itÂ´s again MUCH faster.