Autopano Pro v1.3 RC 3  

Official news, releases information, status updates.
Annonces officielles, nouvelles versions, avancement.
AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

Autopano Pro v1.3 RC 3

by AlexandreJ » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:31 pm

I removed any page related to beta version on the standard website. It's now exclusively on the wiki. It's far more easily for us to manage.

http://en.wiki.autopano.net/Lastest_Beta

Some good work in this version : a new batch render interface and fixes (a lot of). I don't think we could find so much bug in the RC2 ... I was wrong :( Sorry.

no avatar
frate

by frate » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:06 pm

You're work is fantastic. No apology needed!
Bug comments are from love. We're all happy to contribute to a fantastic project/product!

[bo]

by [bo] » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:01 am

For future releases there will be no unified support topics (like this one), so you will be able to post all the "congrats!" and "great!"s in the corresponding thread in the Announcements, while all support issues will be posted as separate threads in Support or Development forums.

This will make the life of developers (and moderators) easier - tracking unsolved issues, following conversations, etc.

ps: Cross-posting this.
Some of my panoramas, posted in the Autopano Pro flickr group.

no avatar
McVitie

by McVitie » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:06 pm

I have a test folder with all kind of Panoramas, jpg, raw, nef. Around 90. Most of them hand held and some near the edges of being undetected (well ... it was raining and snowing at the time, or i had some drinks because of the cold :lol:).

This is my test directory. RC3 finishes all of them with no detection errors, no crashes, not a single problem. At least to my 45 years old eyes. So Bravo! to the programmers.

Costas
Last edited by McVitie on Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Announcements / Annonces