Autopano Pro v1.3 RC3 status  

Official news, releases information, status updates.
Annonces officielles, nouvelles versions, avancement.
AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

Autopano Pro v1.3 RC3 status

by AlexandreJ » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:56 am

Some news of the team. We didn't post a lot theses days, but we are actively working, thrust us :-)

So : we're working on the documentation and it takes a lot of time to write. Far more that what we though before doing it (Apparently, it's always the case in IT project ...).
We are writing the doc in French and it will be translated in English. You can have a look at the WIP here : http://fr.wiki.autopano.net
Some videos will be produced too, the first one done is talking about geometry correction on panorama using all tools available in Autopano.
I've just finished the color correction documentation and it's time now to do the video for this subject.

Translation of the software is well advanced. I want to thanks every people involved with it. It's nice to see how much help we are getting from you : a big thank you to translator.

Bug correction : I'll add a list of what we will correct here. [bo] will help me to compile a list and I'll comment it and I'll schedule the correction of the remaining bugs. We already did some corrections. When writing documentation, some weird design come up.

Our goal is to get everything done for a final 1.3 version for end of month ( there might be another surprise at this time :-) )

no avatar
frate

by frate » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:45 am

Oh, I LOVE surprises! I can't wait.

Thanks for all the hard work!

- Dean

Return to Announcements / Annonces