Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:47 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:20 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:56 pm
Posts: 5901
Location: Francin, France
Hi,

You probably know that we will be at Photokina this year ( Hall 4.1, Booth F030 ). You may not know another event happening just before Photokina: the IVRPA conference day.
Below the full message from IVRPA, so you can learn about it.

Take care

Alexandre

Note :I'll do a presentation during the conference about Panotour v2 and 360° video.

------

Update: IVRPA Conference day Photokina 2012, Cologne September 17, 2012

IVRPA is proud to announce an impressive list of speakers with interesting and important subjects for our Photokina conference day at the Fachhochschule in Cologne. (Close to Photokina, train and subway station around the corner.)
Seating is limited and Early Bird tickets are going fast, so reserve your place soon at https://ivrpa.ticketbud.com/cologne-2012

Amongst the presentations you will find:

High resolution 3D Arial Panorama creation, by Airopano, or Multimedia storytelling in App-journalism by Jens Radü and 360 panoramas and Gigapixel experience at the Olympic Games in London by Henry Stuart. But also new IPhone/Pad apps and an i360 Viewer by Michael Kintner together with panoramas from a Helium blimp; about software with latest news from Garden Gnome and a sneak peak in the future, new Pro quality tours and 360 video by Alexender Jenny. And how to make these 360 video’s with Joergen Geerds’s video rig and how to use them with mind blowing panoramas from a mountain wall, presented by Ignacio Ferrando Margelli! Beautiful, breathtaking panoramas from the Alps, showing them in large printed sizes for an immersive experience, by Matthias Taugwalder.

This conference is packed with information about new developments and exiting panoramas. Beside the conference we have tutorial days at Photokina itself, for beginners and advanced shooters. Look for a separate message about that.

Some people think, I will read about it later but later is too late in this fast developing, interactive world. Having new equipment in your hands, seeing for yourself how it works and talking with the creators of images and software in an inspiring environment will pay off in a flood of new ideas, knowledge and creativity. Meet the people behind the names you have seen in articles and forums. Talks with them, exchange thoughts, ask about their experience personally. Or renew friendships with colleagues you have not seen in a long time. You will learn and grow, with all this information, talent and knowhow present at one spot. Photokina conference day 2012 is the place to be for panoramic photographers and video makers to give your profession or hobby a boost.

Do not miss out. Visit our Photokina website at http://www.koeln2012.org for more information, the schedule and to buy tickets. Early bird tickets are available for a limited time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:37 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Posts: 7804
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
AlexandreJ wrote:
Hi,

You probably know that we will be at Photokina this year ( Hall 4.1, Booth F030 ). You may not know another event happening just before Photokina: the IVRPA conference day.
Below the full message from IVRPA, so you can learn about it.

Take care

Alexandre

Note :I'll do a presentation during the conference about Panotour v2 and 360° video.

------

Update: IVRPA Conference day Photokina 2012, Cologne September 17, 2012

IVRPA is proud to announce an impressive list of speakers with interesting and important subjects for our Photokina conference day at the Fachhochschule in Cologne. (Close to Photokina, train and subway station around the corner.)
Seating is limited and Early Bird tickets are going fast, so reserve your place soon at https://ivrpa.ticketbud.com/cologne-2012

Amongst the presentations you will find:

High resolution 3D Arial Panorama creation, by Airopano, or Multimedia storytelling in App-journalism by Jens Radü and 360 panoramas and Gigapixel experience at the Olympic Games in London by Henry Stuart. But also new IPhone/Pad apps and an i360 Viewer by Michael Kintner together with panoramas from a Helium blimp; about software with latest news from Garden Gnome and a sneak peak in the future, new Pro quality tours and 360 video by Alexender Jenny. And how to make these 360 video’s with Joergen Geerds’s video rig and how to use them with mind blowing panoramas from a mountain wall, presented by Ignacio Ferrando Margelli! Beautiful, breathtaking panoramas from the Alps, showing them in large printed sizes for an immersive experience, by Matthias Taugwalder.

This conference is packed with information about new developments and exiting panoramas. Beside the conference we have tutorial days at Photokina itself, for beginners and advanced shooters. Look for a separate message about that.

Some people think, I will read about it later but later is too late in this fast developing, interactive world. Having new equipment in your hands, seeing for yourself how it works and talking with the creators of images and software in an inspiring environment will pay off in a flood of new ideas, knowledge and creativity. Meet the people behind the names you have seen in articles and forums. Talks with them, exchange thoughts, ask about their experience personally. Or renew friendships with colleagues you have not seen in a long time. You will learn and grow, with all this information, talent and knowhow present at one spot. Photokina conference day 2012 is the place to be for panoramic photographers and video makers to give your profession or hobby a boost.

Do not miss out. Visit our Photokina website at http://www.koeln2012.org for more information, the schedule and to buy tickets. Early bird tickets are available for a limited time.

Hi Alexandre!

Does it happen ONLY on 17th? I intended to come on 19th - the only day i have time.

best, Klaus

_________________
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:45 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:56 pm
Posts: 5901
Location: Francin, France
Yes, It is an one day only conference, but then IVRPA has its own booth where you can go of course ( same hall as us, hall 4.1 ).
I can redo my presentation again another day on the booth ( Henry Stuart is planned to do the same on our booth too ).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:02 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 12:18 am
Posts: 7804
Location: Duesseldorf, Germany
AlexandreJ wrote:
Yes, It is an one day only conference, but then IVRPA has its own booth where you can go of course ( same hall as us, hall 4.1 ).
I can redo my presentation again another day on the booth ( Henry Stuart is planned to do the same on our booth too ).

I see. Thx!

best, Klaus

_________________
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:05 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:25 pm
Posts: 48
i'm really interested by the 360° video pano ability, still enquiring about the tools, cameras... players... softwares. Is Kolor involved into that ? or will you be in the future ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:13 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:56 pm
Posts: 5901
Location: Francin, France
aurorela wrote:
i'm really interested by the 360° video pano ability, still enquiring about the tools, cameras... players... softwares. Is Kolor involved into that ? or will you be in the future ?

We are involved in several aspect. More information coming soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:34 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:01 pm
Posts: 3340
Location: Salzburg
aurorela wrote:
i'm really interested by the 360° video pano ability, still enquiring about the tools, cameras... players... softwares. Is Kolor involved into that ? or will you be in the future ?

as appetizer...
have a look here for the panotour 2.0 preview including the livepano (many slides autopano 3.0 and later panotour 2.0 with your focus topic...)
http://www.kolor.com/blog-en/2012/07/05/autopano-3-0-panotour-2-0-livepano-have-a-look-at-the-presentation-of-alexandre-jenny-during-nyc2012-conference-ivrpa/

example 360videos can be seen with google chrome:
http://www.kolor.com/kolor-eyes-html5-360-video-player.html
the online quality is rather low. in the gallery section you can download the hires "flat" videos too so I expect this hires will be finally also possible with the online 360tours... (if bandwith is available....)

Georg

_________________
pages: gigapixel.at - jedermann.at - My Equipment


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group