Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:47 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:20 pm 
Administrator

Hi,

You probably know that we will be at Photokina this year ( Hall 4.1, Booth F030 ). You may not know another event happening just before Photokina: the IVRPA conference day.
Below the full message from IVRPA, so you can learn about it.

Take care

Alexandre

Note :I'll do a presentation during the conference about Panotour v2 and 360° video.

------

Update: IVRPA Conference day Photokina 2012, Cologne September 17, 2012

IVRPA is proud to announce an impressive list of speakers with interesting and important subjects for our Photokina conference day at the Fachhochschule in Cologne. (Close to Photokina, train and subway station around the corner.)
Seating is limited and Early Bird tickets are going fast, so reserve your place soon at https://ivrpa.ticketbud.com/cologne-2012

Amongst the presentations you will find:

High resolution 3D Arial Panorama creation, by Airopano, or Multimedia storytelling in App-journalism by Jens Radü and 360 panoramas and Gigapixel experience at the Olympic Games in London by Henry Stuart. But also new IPhone/Pad apps and an i360 Viewer by Michael Kintner together with panoramas from a Helium blimp; about software with latest news from Garden Gnome and a sneak peak in the future, new Pro quality tours and 360 video by Alexender Jenny. And how to make these 360 video’s with Joergen Geerds’s video rig and how to use them with mind blowing panoramas from a mountain wall, presented by Ignacio Ferrando Margelli! Beautiful, breathtaking panoramas from the Alps, showing them in large printed sizes for an immersive experience, by Matthias Taugwalder.

This conference is packed with information about new developments and exiting panoramas. Beside the conference we have tutorial days at Photokina itself, for beginners and advanced shooters. Look for a separate message about that.

Some people think, I will read about it later but later is too late in this fast developing, interactive world. Having new equipment in your hands, seeing for yourself how it works and talking with the creators of images and software in an inspiring environment will pay off in a flood of new ideas, knowledge and creativity. Meet the people behind the names you have seen in articles and forums. Talks with them, exchange thoughts, ask about their experience personally. Or renew friendships with colleagues you have not seen in a long time. You will learn and grow, with all this information, talent and knowhow present at one spot. Photokina conference day 2012 is the place to be for panoramic photographers and video makers to give your profession or hobby a boost.

Do not miss out. Visit our Photokina website at http://www.koeln2012.org for more information, the schedule and to buy tickets. Early bird tickets are available for a limited time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:37 pm 

AlexandreJ wrote:
Hi,

You probably know that we will be at Photokina this year ( Hall 4.1, Booth F030 ). You may not know another event happening just before Photokina: the IVRPA conference day.
Below the full message from IVRPA, so you can learn about it.

Take care

Alexandre

Note :I'll do a presentation during the conference about Panotour v2 and 360° video.

------

Update: IVRPA Conference day Photokina 2012, Cologne September 17, 2012

IVRPA is proud to announce an impressive list of speakers with interesting and important subjects for our Photokina conference day at the Fachhochschule in Cologne. (Close to Photokina, train and subway station around the corner.)
Seating is limited and Early Bird tickets are going fast, so reserve your place soon at https://ivrpa.ticketbud.com/cologne-2012

Amongst the presentations you will find:

High resolution 3D Arial Panorama creation, by Airopano, or Multimedia storytelling in App-journalism by Jens Radü and 360 panoramas and Gigapixel experience at the Olympic Games in London by Henry Stuart. But also new IPhone/Pad apps and an i360 Viewer by Michael Kintner together with panoramas from a Helium blimp; about software with latest news from Garden Gnome and a sneak peak in the future, new Pro quality tours and 360 video by Alexender Jenny. And how to make these 360 video’s with Joergen Geerds’s video rig and how to use them with mind blowing panoramas from a mountain wall, presented by Ignacio Ferrando Margelli! Beautiful, breathtaking panoramas from the Alps, showing them in large printed sizes for an immersive experience, by Matthias Taugwalder.

This conference is packed with information about new developments and exiting panoramas. Beside the conference we have tutorial days at Photokina itself, for beginners and advanced shooters. Look for a separate message about that.

Some people think, I will read about it later but later is too late in this fast developing, interactive world. Having new equipment in your hands, seeing for yourself how it works and talking with the creators of images and software in an inspiring environment will pay off in a flood of new ideas, knowledge and creativity. Meet the people behind the names you have seen in articles and forums. Talks with them, exchange thoughts, ask about their experience personally. Or renew friendships with colleagues you have not seen in a long time. You will learn and grow, with all this information, talent and knowhow present at one spot. Photokina conference day 2012 is the place to be for panoramic photographers and video makers to give your profession or hobby a boost.

Do not miss out. Visit our Photokina website at http://www.koeln2012.org for more information, the schedule and to buy tickets. Early bird tickets are available for a limited time.

Hi Alexandre!

Does it happen ONLY on 17th? I intended to come on 19th - the only day i have time.

best, Klaus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:45 pm 
Administrator

Yes, It is an one day only conference, but then IVRPA has its own booth where you can go of course ( same hall as us, hall 4.1 ).
I can redo my presentation again another day on the booth ( Henry Stuart is planned to do the same on our booth too ).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:02 pm 

AlexandreJ wrote:
Yes, It is an one day only conference, but then IVRPA has its own booth where you can go of course ( same hall as us, hall 4.1 ).
I can redo my presentation again another day on the booth ( Henry Stuart is planned to do the same on our booth too ).

I see. Thx!

best, Klaus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:05 pm 

i'm really interested by the 360° video pano ability, still enquiring about the tools, cameras... players... softwares. Is Kolor involved into that ? or will you be in the future ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:13 pm 
Administrator

aurorela wrote:
i'm really interested by the 360° video pano ability, still enquiring about the tools, cameras... players... softwares. Is Kolor involved into that ? or will you be in the future ?

We are involved in several aspect. More information coming soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:34 pm 

aurorela wrote:

as appetizer...
have a look here for the panotour 2.0 preview including the livepano (many slides autopano 3.0 and later panotour 2.0 with your focus topic...)
http://www.kolor.com/blog-en/2012/07/05/autopano-3-0-panotour-2-0-livepano-have-a-look-at-the-presentation-of-alexandre-jenny-during-nyc2012-conference-ivrpa/

example 360videos can be seen with google chrome:
http://www.kolor.com/kolor-eyes-html5-360-video-player.html
the online quality is rather low. in the gallery section you can download the hires "flat" videos too so I expect this hires will be finally also possible with the online 360tours... (if bandwith is available....)

Georg