Just a short notice about this new release.
While working on v2.1, we are still providing some fix release.
Autopano Pro / Giga 2.0.5 Changelog
* FIXED - MAC Tiger : editor without any image : http://www.autopano.net/forum/t7246-app-2.0.4-32-bits-mac-no-image-in-panorama-window
o Same : http://www.autopano.net/forum/t7033-snow-leopard-problem
* FIXED - Found in an external forum ( please report bug in autopano forum, it's easier for us to manage ). In a panorama, when changing one image size with scale button, every other images are affected.
* FIXED - Gigapan case that gave an infinite loop when optimizing ( it's a special 2 rows gigapan ).
* FIXED - Crash, when adding a new image to the panorama through the editor.
o Same : Crash when doing gigapan and using add / delect image in the editor : http://www.autopano.net/forum/t6637-problems-with-apg-2.0.2-hdr-crash
* NEW - When adding a new image through the editor, the default path for image selection is the one of the first image in the panorama.
* FIXED - When adding a new fisheye image through the editor, no control point can be detected with the control point editor.
* FIXED - When using move mode, location or rotation, autopano doesn't always use the latest position / rotation.
* FIXED - Crash when leaving Autopano while some rendering is still occurring.
Autopano Tour 1.0.5 Changelog
* FIXED - Error when embedded object (picture) has no tooltip
* FIXED - Krpano beta 8 update (fullscreen freezing)