Autopano Pro 2.0.4 and Autopano Giga 2.0.4  

Official news, releases information, status updates.
Annonces officielles, nouvelles versions, avancement.
no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:24 pm

kernow wrote:I have autopano pro, and am also missing the Flash output, though it didn't work particularly well on my PC. Getting a new laptop with quad core and more RAM, so am expecting a big improvement. Was going to download the beta, but decided that my current old laptop will struggle.:)

My question is though, how do I go about getting Flash export now? Do create a panorama in autopano pro, and load the files into the Tour to create Flash tours? I'd like to update an old site of mine using Flash if possible.

If you have Autopano Giga then you will also have Autopano Tour which is currently bundled with Giga.

In future Autopano Giga and Autopano Tour will be separate products. Although quite when this will be is uncertain.

Then you will be able to purchase Autopano Tour and use that alongside Autopano Pro.

Alternatively you may not wish to wait in which case take a look at Pano2VR which will enable you to create Flash VR tours:
http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr.php
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
kernow

by kernow » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Thanks mediavet. I'll hang on a bit to see how the beta pans out, else try the other option you suggest which looks good.

Previous

Return to Announcements / Annonces