Unfortunately, all versions are not ready yet ! I would like to release them today, but we'll have 2, 3 days of delay.
We're waiting to get some translations and we're also finishing the support for OpenEXR format ( input / output ).
A quick change logs :
- I checked a lot full HDR workflow : input in float format (HDR or OpenExr), output in HDR ( HDR or OpenEXR). It works perfectly without any loss. You can even use smartblend as long as you use HDR in input. Everything is working fine.
- Many new translations ! Amigos, das neue program is totally translated
( I wish I could put some Chinese sign here ... )
- LensID : this is huge, but it works only on unedited files straight from camera. The first case that is solved in the sigma 10-22 on a 5D. Now, it's a rectilinear automatically. I've put quick report tool to allow accumulation of data quickly. It does it like the camera support system, but I don't think it's the good way to do it, because you need an email and send it. I would like to use a standard HTTP POST, but I'm afraid of people that will think I'm sending personal stuff, because such technics are more hidden. Anyway. The report tool will evolve to a single HTTP post ( a single call like this one : http://www.autopano.net/populatelensid?lensid=
You can see the lens ID in the internal picture viewer : either it tells you directly what lens you have ( full description name ), either it gives you a list of possible lens ( we cannot determine the lens in a more accurate way ), or it doesn't show anything : no lens ID was found yet. BTW : brand supported : nikon and canon only. I need time to add support to other camera maker.
- Did I say I added many cameras ? No ! So I did. The camera database is now 1073. We are even starting to populate cell phones.
- 64bits versions. There are just great. We will provide both windows and linux versions ( not Mac, Sorry ). Some people have already tested the available win64 version and results are great. You can have a look at Bernhard Vogl work, it's amazing : http://hdview.at/speedtest/results.html
=> 64bits version is 50% faster than 32bits version.
- Many fixes : F1 key doesn't work, adding pictures with layers editors, CP editors, etc. Full list here : http://www.autopano.net/wiki/action/view/Latest_Beta
Nice, isn't it ? ( I know you will tell no because it will only be available Tuesday or Wednesday ...