Autopano Pro v1.2 Beta
This version was a bit late because of a major revamp of the optimizer code.
It was necessary to allow a bunch of new features. So let's explain a little what it fixed, and what it allow now to do :
* fix : one row panorama < 360° which could give more than 360°
* fix : 360° panorama didn't close.
* fix : quality of optimization is better.
Now for the future, this revamp allows new features :
* fisheyes and orthographic projection : I decided to desactivate these functionally in this beta because I didn't achieve to get
a good enough statibility, but it will be soon available.
* re-optimization through editor. In panorama editor, there's a new button in a new toolbar which is a preview of optimization and
control point editor. http://forum.autopano.net/t228-control-point-editor-preview
- Mac OS X 10.4 version, layout of every dialog was redesigned to be fully cross-plateform.
- Revamp of optimizer code
- bug fix : something panorama didn't show on pano view
- bug fix : TIFF exif reading => for HDR on TIFF
- bug fix : DPI not used in render
Approximate timeline for 1.2 final version :
Fisheyes and orthographic model should be debugged for end of next week. I add two weeks for handling already asked bug fix and for those who are coming :-) So between mid march to end of march. There will be another beta for this release with fisheye and ortho mode on.
Download english : http://www.autopano.net/download
Download francais : http://www.autopano.net/telecharger
Buy / Acheter : http://buy.autopano.net
4 March Notes
The installer for windows version was corrected.
6 March NotesMAC version is now good and online.