We released today a new bug fix version of Panotour/Panotour Pro.
This release fixes a major bug of the 2.1.1 version. We highly recommend to all 2.1.1 users to install this bug fix release.
With the 2.1.1 version, projects with a high number of elements (panoramas, hotspots, plugins) may be corrupted after a save, and particularly after a save done when closing Panotour.
All spots links were sometimes lost when reopening a project.
This release fixes this bug, but it does not restore the lost links.Fixes since 2.1.1
- 0003556: [Algorithm] All spot links lost after saving the project
- 0003563: [Algorithm] Modifying a spot style or a plugin does not mark the project "to be saved"
- 0003552: [Algorithm] changes on nadir patch on cube faced panorama are not applied
- 0003560: [Plugin] HTML5 desktop tooltips do not disappear "onout"
- 0003564: [Plugin] PanotourMaps : when fullscreened the map does not take all the space it should
- 0003555: [Plugin] Correct iControl bar closeHelp action
Géraldhttp://www.kolor.com/blog-en/2014/06/06 ... pro-2-1-2/