Last Thursday, we are launching a new release fixing the latest issues reported by our users. It also contains some improvements.Fixes comments
* In version 3.0.7, we changed the way GPU was managed in Autopano so you had a more responsive interface even with low memory GPU graphics cards. This change has affected several parts of the code ; this version fixes some small broken parts.
* A fix was applied in the VRDrive2 import plugin that prevented the use of fisheye lenses with this panoramic head.
* Lightroom 5.0 support has been added in the installer.
* A user reported that Autopano didn't conserve the right ratio in the mercator projection compared to cylindrical or spherical. He was right: the projection was good but not the aspect ratio ( vertical over horizontal ).
* Translation packages have been updated, especially the Polish language that didn't display before this release.Roadmap
We are actively working on both pieces of software: Autopano Pro/Giga as well as Autopano Video.
In a few weeks, we will release the first beta of version 3.1 of Autopano Engine with new features and improvements. Stay tuned, it will not take long to get it.
Download here : http://www.kolor.com/blog-en/2013/09/05/panorama-software-autopano-pro-autopano-giga-3-0-8/
If you need full changelog, it is on the blog or here : http://download.kolor.com/app/stable/history
( just a reminder )