Just another RC release with some nice fixes as well as improvements in GPU support :Revamped 360° blending
With engine 2.6.1, we introduced a new generic 360° blender that had some issues with soft rendering and uses more memory. We improved all parts : sharp rendering, less memory used but still with better blending over 360° edges compared to 2.6.0 engine.New compatibility mode in GPU support
We introduced a compatibility mode in GPU support so that even fairly old GPU can use this mode in Autopano Pro. The GPU check has also beeing improved to check for both mode.Fixes :
- 0000602: [Unclassified] Crash when using PtGui import - resolved.
- 0001147: [Cortex ( rendu )] HDR output issue (grey in burned zone) - resolved.
- 0001142: [Cortex ( rendu )] Softness issue in rendering (360° case) - resolved.
- 0001140: [Cortex ( rendu )] Not enough memory for rendering one line (360° case) - resolved.
- 0001148: [Cortex ( rendu )] Force Mercator and auto-crop conflit - resolved.
- 0000998: [Editor] MAC : some issue with a given GPU - resolved.
- 0001072: [UI behavior] Add GPU compatibilty mode in global settings - resolved.
- 0001125: [Editor] GPU compatibility mode - resolved.
- 0001133: [Image I/O] Image blurred when using haze on small size image - resolved.
- 0001138: [Cortex ( rendu )] Blending on zenith - closed.Downloadhttp://www.kolor.com/download-autopano-panotour-panorama-virtual-tour-software.html#beta