It's been long to get this release out because several other projects in the pipe too.
But don't me say what I didn't, we really care a lot about Autopano too.
That's why this beta 4 was long to get out, to resolve a lot of some issues everywhere. I hope you will appreciate the improvements done.Main changesAPG only: NEW : Exposure fusion Preview :
In the exposure fusion, a small but real rendering has been plugged to show you the accurate color you'll get after rendering. It's been regenerated following any cursor change.APG only: IMPROVED : Integration into external softwares :
[uli]Support for Adobe Lightroom 3.* ( A new way to integrate this plugin has been done : it's now an export plugin in Lightroom ).[/uli]
[uli]Support for Adobe Bridge CS3, 4, 5, 5.1 ( Raw are now developed before stitching in jpeg )[/uli]
[uli]Support for Apple Aperture 3 ( Raw are developped either in Tiff or Jpeg before stitching )[/uli]
[uli]Support for Google Picassa 3 ( no raw development here, raw is injected directly into Autopano Giga ).[/uli]IMPROVED: Neurone ( our optimizer engine ) has a lot of improvement or new features :
As a result, the geometric quality of stitching has raised a lot on small focal length rectilinear lenses ( typical lens for high order distortion ).
By default, the sensor center shift has been enabled. This also give a nice boost is RMS quality. It's often not negligeable at all with today's sensor number of pixels.
Speed of fisheye stitching : at least 300% speedup, but it can be 10x too on big project.
On standard lens, support for 2nd and 3rd order distortion.
On standard lens, support for offset between lens and sensor.
Warning : as the lens model has improved, opening a 2.6 autopano .pano file under an old version won't give nice results.NEW / IMPROVED : Rendering engine blending improvement and new features :
Priority support for several focal length : the longest focal length lens has priority over pixels coming from short focal length lens.
Histogram of focal length is now display around the rendering percentage slider. This allows a nice view over pixel density.
The multiband stage has been improved ( pyramid levels adjusted ) resulting in a better color uniformization over the whole area. No more issue in skies should happen now.IMPROVED : Move mode
Better handling of keyboard operation in that mode in CPU or GPU.
Mouse operation are happening smoothly without any visual artefact.IMPROVED : Papywizard and Gigapan plugin
Because of the Neurone engine upgrade, we changed a little the way we cope with such plugin.
The quality of stitching has raised in both mode with better handling of gigapan project and better located orphen images in Papywizard.NEW - GPU mode is enabled by default if possible
BTW : texture manager has been rewrote from scratch and now it loads texture faster and in a more friendly manner.
IMPROVED - Layer editor check/uncheck is more user friendly
FIX - Rendering with small percentage could give too sharp results.
FIX - Update manager could miss to warn about some updates
And a lot of fixes.Fixes :
- 0000925: [Import plugins] Papywizard -> remove temporary point after optimization - assigned.
- 0000923: [UI behavior] Editor: pano move selected by default even when GPU is disabled - resolved.
- 0000921: [UI behavior] Slider rendering Percentage under mac not visible - resolved.
- 0000924: [Import plugins] Import Gigapan: color egalization to disable when optimization disabled - resolved.
- 0000922: [Cortex ( rendu )] Crash during multiband - resolved.
- 0000915: [UI behavior] Without GPU available, some UI defects make settings window hard to use - resolved.
- 0000868: [Editor] Blue Control point link cannot be selected until optimization - resolved.
- 0000843: [Editor] Move Mode : Texture is one move ahead - resolved.
- 0000842: [Editor] Move mode : key mode doesn't validate - resolved.
- 0000847: [Unclassified] GPU activated by default - resolved.
- 0000832: [Image I/O] Launch a second instance of APG on MAC with args does not open new images given as arguments - resolved.
- 0000575: [Cortex ( rendu )] Reopening .pano file change the RMS ( gigapan case ) - resolved.
- 0000867: [Performance] Core setting should be clamp to newly detected number of core - resolved.
- 0000890: [Editor] GPU display of high offset images is not well located on the preview - resolved.
- 0000893: [Unclassified] Beta version isn't informed of final release - resolved.
- 0000892: [Editor] Finetunning detection with new lens distorsion model - resolved.
- 0000884: [Neurone ( optimisation )] By default, on standard lens with exif, enable sensor offset - resolved.
- 0000750: [Cortex ( rendu )] Crash when rendering - photos with different focal lenght - resolved.
- 0000815: [Cortex ( rendu )] Wrong interpolation when rendering < 50% - resolved.
- 0000856: [Editor] GPU black image on ATI - resolved.
- 0000833: [Import plugins] Aperture Export Bug - resolved.
- 0000875: [Image I/O] Cameras.txt => canon scale factor are off scale - resolved.
- 0000831: [Unclassified] Plugin lens correction : some pixels added around the openLens plugins - resolved.
- 0000840: [UI behavior] Bad layer behavior in pano editor - resolved.
- 0000863: [Editor] Export only some image among a lot of - resolved.
- 0000845: [Editor] Some progress bar are missing - resolved.
- 0000855: [Editor] Exposure fusion preview in CPU broken - resolved.
- 0000783: [UI behavior] hourglass not present when clicking optimize - resolved.
- 0000800: [Image I/O] Lightroom feedback - resolved.
- 0000728: [Shell Integration] Lintian issues pass - resolved.
- 0000861: [Import plugins] Openlens plugins, everything is black in output - resolved.
- 0000725: [Performance] Free space checking for temp folder should parse external computer or website - resolved.
- 0000829: [Qt] undefined symbol: _ZN9QListData11detach_growEPii - resolved.
- 0000857: [Image I/O] Wrong folder in .pano, should look directly in current folder first - resolved.
- 0000853: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Preview / Rendering is not the same visually - resolved.
- 0000616: [Editor] Add image which is not fisheye leads to crash - resolved.
- 0000812: [UI behavior] Centerpoint tool still active during Levels settings - resolved.
- 0000814: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Load .pano and reoptimize break the panorama - resolved.
- 0000844: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Difference between display angle in layer editor and saved angle in .pano - resolved.
- 0000838: [Unclassified] Plugin Installation on Mac Lion is broken - resolved.
- 0000830: [Cortex ( rendu )] The Blending Options by default is Custom - resolved.
- 0000835: [Cortex ( rendu )] Check multiband on this case - resolved.
- 0000926: [Cortex ( rendu )] Check the global User setting for rendering - closed.
- 0000834: [Editor] Manual placement of image does produce jump sometimes - closed.
- 0000813: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Wrong 360à‚° panorama detected after an optimization - closed.
Download URL at the bottom of this page : http://www.kolor.com/download-autopano-panotour-panorama-virtual-tour-software.html