Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:12 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Autopano Pro News
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:31 pm 
Administrator

Hi everybody,

It's time to give some news of the team. We don't have released a lot of new version or betas for the moment as we are really working hard on the surprise... We won't release anything until done but stay tunned, it's just huge !

Anyway :)

We're still working a lot on the product and you can see the improvements / fixes / new features in real time on the Development plan.

We will reorder priorities for the next release to be able to release fisheye support sooner. So the next release will be the alpha 1 with some feature of alpha 2, all in one. What will be postponed after fisheye support is new HDR tonemappers, alpha support in input files and better PSD layer integration. These are features which need a lot of time, so it's better to do the fisheye support before them. I also insist on the fact that we spend a lot of time to catch bugs and this 1.3.1 version should be more stable. We'll release a final linux version with 1.3.1 too, making official this platform support.

edit by [bo]: fixing devplan url

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:56 am 

Alexandre, I think it is better to have nighbuilds (minimum 1 in week) to have quick feedback on new bugs and fixing of old bugs. Long time delay will extend live of bugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:31 pm 

Panorama fanatic wrote:
Alexandre, I think it is better to have nighbuilds (minimum 1 in week) to have quick feedback on new bugs and fixing of old bugs. Long time delay will extend live of bugs

Hard to do when major features are being worked in, both from a stability perspective and also as a "surprise" killer...