Today, we released a new version of Autopano Pro / Giga.
It's mainly fixed but not only ( new light grey theme is available ).
You can download it through our website : http://www.kolor.com
NEW: A new theme for the interface has been developed. It's now light grey based for more visual confort
compared to black grey theme. It's availabled in the general setting tab, You don't need to restart the software
to use it. It's real time theme switching system.
NEW: Italian translation was integrated.
FIX: On the layer editor, a fix to prevent to scroll down again has been added. It's more easy to use
now, when enabling / disabling an image or layer.
- 0000674: [Unclassified] mauvais lien dans le message d'update - resolved.
- 0000668: [Import plugins] haze blocking the application - resolved.
- 0000676: [UI behavior] Integration Italien - resolved.
- 0000338: [Editor] A second Skin less dark - resolved.
- 0000482: [Editor] Layer edition refresh => you need to scroll down again - resolved.
- 0000656: [Image I/O] Haze and profil - resolved.
- 0000615: [Cortex ( rendu )] number postfix issue in the rendering name - resolved.
- 0000658: [Editor] Crash when opening editor in GPU mode - resolved.
- 0000652: [Cortex ( rendu )] Datetime exif injected into rendered panorama should be based on first image - resolved.
- 0000657: [Editor] Manual control point not saved in history - closed.
We are now concentrated on integrating all different studies made into 2.6 version.
The big feature will be external software integration ( Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, Google Picassa and Adobe Bridge ).
We are also proposing a new lens distortion improvement to be able to stitch better short focal length rectilinear lenses.
Have a good week-end,