Rendering statistics in batch render windows has been improved to display computer details too :
See the resume after the rendering which includes now computer and memory details,
In the title, the size of final rendering file is displayed when finished,
You can double click on a finished .pano to open the folder,
Improvements inspired from an user proposal : http://www.autopano.net/forum/t11515-taille-de-l-image-rendue-dans-la-fenetre-rendu-par-lots
IMPROVEMENT: Better memory management for low RAM computer for RAW decoding :
On a 32bits system, the pourcentage of memory reserved for rendering has been reduced, leaving more free memory for RAW decoding,
The number of thread for RAW decoding has been reduced : one RAW file decoding could use up to 400 MB in RAM, so on 32bits systems,
there isn't any room to process 2 RAW in parallel.
FIX: When changing some settings in general menu, autopano could switch to Arabic language.
- 0000545: [Shell Integration] Why did the glibc changed between app release version - confirmed.
- 0000633: [Cortex ( rendu )] Thread priority in Rendering - resolved.
- 0000636: [Qt] Linux 32 version display problem - resolved.
- 0000638: [Cortex ( rendu )] Batch renderer improvement - resolved.
- 0000618: [UI behavior] Missing columns in layers editor (yaw, pitch, roll, fov) - resolved.
- 0000628: [Synapse ( detection )] Group header "detection done" not send to the right group - resolved.
- 0000627: [Import plugins] Anti-haze issue- resolved.
- 0000632: [Shell Integration] Autopano in Arabic - resolved.
- 0000630: [Cortex ( rendu )] render preview is too small - resolved.
- 0000624: [Unclassified] Update manager doesn't work ( URL decoding ) - resolved.
- 0000569: [Performance] GPU test crash - closed.
- 0000583: [Shell Integration] Direct crash when using shorcut on desktop - closed.
Waiting for user feedback :
- 0000634: [Shell Integration] Linux uninstallation issue (ygilquin) - feedback.
- 0000617: [Shell Integration] Opensuse 11.2 support (ygilquin) - feedback.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest