Autopano Pro v1.3 Final status (Updated)  

Official news, releases information, status updates.
Annonces officielles, nouvelles versions, avancement.
AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

Autopano Pro v1.3 Final status (Updated)

by AlexandreJ » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:53 pm

6 december update.

We did it ! 1.3.0 version of autopano pro is officially done. We need a small update of translator and we'll release it.

------

Hi everybody,

Just some word from the team. We will release today a RC4 version of autopano with all fix and a really improved batch renderer.
We don't have yet all the translation so we cannot named it final, but it's not far from it.

So the plan was to release this RC4 for you to check that everything is effectively fixed.

I also made an update of the devplan to include what was said in the many thread of the forum. So there will be an 1.3.1 version which will be an improved 1.3.0 version with some small improvement to get this version even more efficient and stable. The list of feature is on the devplan page.
Then, we'll go back on the fisheye and orthographic projection. It will not change much the interface, but require some testing 'behind the scene'. Fisheye is already working on many case, but as we want it really perfect, it needs a huge testing. For orthographic projection, the full job has still to be done, but it's far easier than fisheye.

no avatar
hankkarl

by hankkarl » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:22 pm

I'm looking forward to it. Alexandre, congratulations, you and your team have done some amazing things in a short time, and I think you have a very robust product!

no avatar
frate

by frate » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:25 pm

I've been short of time since RC2, but I'm going to jump in a give RC4 a shot.
Trying the latest version is almost as much fun as producing the panos!

Thanks, Alexandre!

- frate

no avatar
Al

by Al » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:39 pm

So the cell based anti-ghosting blender is for v 1.5 (2.0)? All looks great.

-- Al

Return to Announcements / Annonces