Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:17 pm 

Pouvoir insérer un écran d'introduction pour chaque pano avec ou sans activation.
Et comme je l'avais proposé un fichier vidéo en intro.
Pouvoir insérer un fichier audio au démarrage du pano spécifié.
Le top :D pouvoir synchroniser l'audio avec la vitesse et la position dans le 360
En attendant déjà  merci pour le travail effectué.
Jean-Pierre

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:30 pm 

jolijojo wrote:
Le top :D pouvoir synchroniser l'audio avec la vitesse et la position dans le 360

Is this not what a Sound hotspot provides?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:28 pm 

Ok thank you Yes I know but have to make a presentation that is synchronized speech sound / position.
Example to explain continuously for the visit turns and points to a sector of the visit. A bit like a tour ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:25 pm 

jolijojo wrote:
OK thank you Yes I know but have to make a presentation that is synchronized speech sound / position.
Example to explain continuously for the visit turns and points to a sector of the visit. A bit like a tour ...

OK - now I understand.

Unfortunately I don't know how you would do that, other than that it would have to be handcoded.

It's something I've asked about previously, the idea of being able to create an auto-running tour with a synched narrative voice over (with manual overide).

I envisage some sort of timeline based editor - a bit like a video editor - where you set pano scene viewpoints, and scene transitions, on an audio timeline.

There are still image 'slideshow' type programs - like Photo To Movie - that have that style of authoring, but they don't handle panos as input, and anway they generate video output; what were talking about is scripting the krpano Pankrama Viewers:
http://www.lqgraphics.com/software/phototomovie.php

The Gigapan viewer also has some of the features/functionality required in it's ability for people to set views (within a pano) as thumbnails, now if there was a way to link panos and then set the viewponints against/on an audio time line....

If you want to try hand coding it then I think you might be more likely to get assistance from members of the krpano forum?:

http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?l=2

And if you succeed I'd love to hear about it.