Viridis, an indie videogame based on Panotour solution  

Share what you've done with Panotour or Panotour Pro.
Montrez nous vos oeuvres avec Panotour ou Panotour Pro.
no avatar
gbv30120

Viridis, an indie videogame based on Panotour solution

by gbv30120 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:17 am

Hello to the community,

I worked a lot these last months on a project called : "Viridis, la ferme à spiruline". This is a french project but available for almot all its ressources in english as well.

I produced this project under the two Kolor softwares Autopano and Panotour. Additionnaly, with a developer, we developed several game mechanics like the inventory and scores. The game consists a several visits, in a chaotic world, in which the player has to discover new places as sort to get items useful for the management of an algae culture.
The particularity of this project is that the videogame is connected to a real spirulina farm and the points the players have won during their explorations can be directly placed on real items and actions.

I let you discover this project here :

viridis.guru

I did all the panoramics with Autopano and made the tours with PTP 2, some integration with Livepano as well. That has been a huge work, almost 150 panos at least and the visit conception has been long. I encountered some issues with my softwares but I don't complain, they've been great and I think I used them not always for functionalities they're intended to do.

To get an insight, you'll need to authentificate ou create an account (three possibilities are offered, facebook twitter or classic inscription)...

Attached are also some screenshots of the project.

Cheers
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2014-06-17 à 15.51.13.png
Capture d’écran 2014-06-17 à 15.50.51.png
Screenshot 2
Capture d’écran 2014-06-17 à 15.49.25.png
Screenshot

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

Re: Viridis, an indie videogame based on Panotour solution

by AlexandreJ » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:22 pm

This is amazing! I will lost hours in there ...

no avatar
gbv30120

Re: Viridis, an indie videogame based on Panotour solution

by gbv30120 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Thanks ;) Thanks also to Kolor for its great work. I always thought we could do this project by using these softwares instead to rethink and redeveloping new solutions.

Return to Virtual tour gallery / Galerie de visites virtuelles