Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:33 pm 

Hello Community,
my english is not so good, sorry. Just in time I build my website only in Panotour Pro 2.1. It´s only a test for that. Maybe you like it. You can view it here:

http://virtutours.de/

What do you think about this site?

Best regarts

Jörg

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:51 pm 

Well.. I loved the first pano with the Billabong and I absolutely loved the 3rd.. In fact I would love to live in that house.. I only checked out three panos and I liked them.. But.. when you edit a Nadir footprint, don't forget the shadows of the rig.. Also, avoid the clone tool at all cost.. Use the Patch tool since in nature you do not get 3 clumps of dirt exactly he same.. I will check out the rest later..

Good job

Destiny..

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:10 pm 

jowina wrote:
Hello Community,
my english is not so good, sorry. Just in time I build my website only in Panotour Pro 2.1. It´s only a test for that. Maybe you like it. You can view it here:

Best regarts

Jörg

The dog standing in the lake is hilarious.

The lady and the dog really add interest.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:18 pm 

jowina wrote:
Hello Community,

Best regarts

Jörg

Hi Jörg!

Too many signs/graphics on the site i mean. I would suggest to use either the upper or the lower bar with graphics - but not both.
Photography is ok - colours could be a bit smoother.

best, Klaus

Ich finde, es sind deutlich zu viele "bildfremde" Elemente auf der Seite. Ich würde empfehlen, entweder nur oben oder nur unten so einen Balken zu benutzen - nicht oben UND unten.
Je mehr grafische Elemente auf so einer Seite sind, desto weniger elegant wirkt sie.

Ich versteh das mit solchen Balken eh nicht - würde sie nie benutzen. Sie zerstören komplett das Bildnerische. Das ist aber meine sehr persönliche Einstellung dazu! =D :cool:
Die Farbigkeit könnte insgesamt etwas interessanter sein, weniger ausgefressen in den Lichtern.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:15 pm 

Nice idea and content. However some serious formatting and performance issues on mobile and tablets
Buttons in the upper bar overlap with the logo and the panoramas in the popup are only showing about a third and continued to crash the browser after several attempts.
Cheers

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:42 am 

Hello and thank you for the feedback.
@ Destiny , Some Panos are very poorly stitched , but they are also older. Today I barely make Nadir logos. However, I will sometimes try to work in the future with Nadir photo or to work with the repair tool.

@ mediavents , yes I find my dog ​​and my wife is also very interesting and they seduce me again and again =D =D

@ klausesser, Yes in a tour, I also think it's not so well when the actual tour distracts with distracting images , switches and so on. However, it is always a question what I want. In this case , I've tried to create a complete website with Panotour Pro2.1 . This is indeed not explicitly the images or panoramas. In the implementation I have certainly learned a lot in Panotour Pro. That was important to me.

@ Kindred , Mir is also noticed. I have now adjusted the settings in the Advanced entry level and get the sizes now better way . Controls I have now on the PC with Chrome, Explorer and Firefox. There, the site works without error. When Android ( Experia Z1) the technique , but the presentation is not working . On the iPad it schie0t still from the safari, even if the presentation is now correct.

Conclusion: I think that you can create a small website with quite Panotour Pro2.x . But I myself will operate the Web site only in the transition phase then they will operate only as an example to show what is possible. Of course I will continue to experiment in mind , you can learn an awful lot and that is fun.

Original:

Hallo und vielen Dank für die Rückmeldungen,

@Destiny , Einige Panos sind sehr schlecht gestitcht, sie sind aber auch schon älter. Heute mache ich kaum noch Nadirlogos. Ich werde aber mal versuchen, zukünftig mit Nadirfoto zu arbeiten oder mit dem Reparaturwerkzeug zu arbeiten.

@mediavents , ja ich finde meinen Hund und meine Frau auch sehr interessant und sie verführen mich auch immer wieder

@klausesser , Ja in einer Tour finde ich es auch nicht so gut gelungen, wenn die eigentliche Tour mit ablenkenden Bildern, Schaltern und so weiter ablenkt. Es ist aber immer eine Frage was ich möchte. In diesem Fall habe ich ja versucht, mit Panotour Pro2.1 eine komplette Website zu erstellen. Hier geht es ja nicht explizit um die Bilder oder die Panoramen. Bei der Umsetzung habe ich jedenfalls sehr viel in Panotour Pro gelernt. Das war mir wichtig.

@Kindred , Mir ist das auch aufgefallen. Ich habe jetzt die Einstellungen in der Erweiterten Eingabeebene angepasst und bekomme die Größen jetzt besser hin. Kontrolliert habe ich jetzt auf dem PC mit Chrome, Explorer und Firefox. Dort funktioniert die Site ohne Fehler. Beim Android (Experia Z1) funktioniert die Technik, aber die Darstellung nicht. Auf dem iPad schie0t es nach wie vor den Safari ab, auch wenn die Darstellung nun richtig ist.

Fazit: Ich denke, das man eine kleine Webpräsenz durchaus mit Panotour Pro2.x erstellen kann. Aber ich selbst werde die Website nur in der Übergangsphase betreiben und diese später nur noch als Beispiel nutzen, um zu zeigen was möglich ist. Natürlich werde ich weiter daran experimentieren, man lernt dabei unheimlich viel und das macht Spaß.

Best Regarts/Liebe Grüße
jowina