Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:58 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:21 am 

Greetings All!

http://www.hdrl.ru/BVT/0001/index.html

Listvyanka is the most popular place on Baikal lake. Perhaps, every traveler visits it, because it's the easiest way to reach Baikal. Listvyanka is located 60 km south-east from Irkutsk, and it takes about 1 hour to get there by car.
There is a wide range of accommodation (from luxury hotels for $100 / room to budget, but clean, dorm rooms for $5 a night, and bed and breakfast accommodations with locals). Baikal lake is just across the road.
However, popular is not always the best, so is Listvyanka. It seems a bit dirty, and overcrowded in Summer, but if you walk about 2-3 kilometers away (there are some paths along the lake up north), you'll be able to enjoy Baikal lake in all its beauty.

Nikon D800E + 16mm Nikkor f/2.8
Panotour Pro 2.0 64bit + PTGui 9.1.9 + Photomatix Pro 5.0 +Nic Collection + Adobe Creative Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:23 am 

Hi.. You have made nice Tour.. A 16mm Full Frame Fisheye is on my list.. I use the D800 which is just awesome... I have never heard of Nic Collection.. I hate when some users of Lightroom go a bit overboard in their enhancement which might look ok on a still image but when its put into a pano Tour it can look a bit fake.. Your photos are all natural and you have fixed up your nadirs nicely...

Destiny...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:54 am 

Thank you! I use two cameras - D800 and D800E. D800 - for interiors, D800E - landscapes. Here's an example: D800E - beauty salon - moire! http://www.hdrl.ru/PTP2/ORHD/index.html

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 am 

Nice, very natural.. I captured a Dentist last year, which I need to do again.. Its amazing have at the time I thought its was great but as time goes by, I look at my old Tours and realise that they were not so great.. I guess that's a good thing since it's the only way to improve.. I am always trying new things to improve.. I really like the fusion output but only where panos have a natural look.. HDR is ok for certain situations but natural for me is best..

BTW, with you fist Tour.. Its not apparent in the UI but did you now you can add Titles and Captions.. You need to do this via the xml code but its not hard.. There are still issue with font styles and colours but in time it will come.. I would suggest in the next month or so since PTP V2 is nearing completion.. Perhaps just one more RC and then the final PTP V2 and that will be it until PT V2+...

Destiny..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:41 am 

Destiny wrote:
.. I captured a Dentist last year

Ah, but did you let him go again? :lol: :p ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:48 am 

No.. he got away.... again.. hahaha. I have had a few emails about that one..

Destiny...