If you like Cars check out this virtual tour I produced of the Miami International Car Show!
I am getting some errors like tiles missing. I have autotour set to start at beginning.
if you see anything weird or other errors please let me know, Thanks!http://supremescene.com/miamicarshow/2013/build.html
I won't comment on image quality since that's not something you are seeking comments on, other than to say perhaps you should disable the fullscreen feature and limit the tour window dimensions to enhance perceived image quality?
I think the Theta does have applications for pano shooting, scenes such as this with lots of people and movement being a typical example. But perhaps you need to exert more care and control over how they can be viewed.
1. The Interactive floorplan is clever, but it overlays the Gallery if both are invoked.
2. It is also not too quick to loaded on my 1.5-2Mbps ADSL net connection.
3. And if you chose a brand then the secondary thumbnail images don't appear to load in a larger size when clicked.
4. The Gallery suffers the usual problem of images being rather too slow to load on my Net connection.
5. The Top menu doesn't look very nice - the serif font style isn't really a good match. But not sure whether you can change that easily...in my opinion PTP 2.x lacks adequate font styling on many areas but Kolor doesn't seem to consider that a priority.