Iceland WIP  

Share what you've done with Panotour or Panotour Pro.
Montrez nous vos oeuvres avec Panotour ou Panotour Pro.
no avatar
Jeremiahscott

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Iceland WIP

by Jeremiahscott » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:55 am

there is a lot I still want to do to this to polish it up, but still, its pretty neat, especially since the recent IVRPA event in Selfoss, Iceland :)

http://www.jeremiahvr.com/iceland.html

I'll continue to clean it up and add more panos as I get them done and cleaned up, but so far there are about 40 panos in this tour, and its a fun overview of some of the places and people from the IVRPA event :)

cheers!

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

Liked in: 10 posts
Info

by AlexandreJ » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Excellent. You should add a map to that tour as you have a lot of spots :) I like the resting spot.

UK Pano

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by UK Pano » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:25 am

Amazing and breathtaking scenery! Each year I say that I want to go to the conference but commitment prohibit it. Missed out on New York (much to the wife's dismay - "you go play whilst I go shopping" comes back to me!) and Iceland, wow! Missed some amazing places. Enjoying the tour very much!
Canon 400D / Canon 24-105mm L / Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE / Sigma 10-20mm / Sigma 70-300mm / NN3 & R1 / PS CS2 / LR3 / Enfuse

no avatar
Jeremiahscott

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

by Jeremiahscott » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:28 am

Hah! Cool, Alex! I'm impressed you found that! I actually do plan on adding a map, and also to link the home button with the tour's starting scene of us at the hotel. Also have found several scenes that have some mis-alignment issues. UKPano, thanks for the nice words! Yep, it was my first IVRPA conference, and hopefully bot my last! Learned SO much and met so many amazing people and contacts to go to for when I have questions or need help! What a great group of people!