some freehand panoramas from Zürich and Atzmà¤nnig  

Share what you've done with Panotour or Panotour Pro.
Montrez nous vos oeuvres avec Panotour ou Panotour Pro.
no avatar
vklaffehn

some freehand panoramas from Zürich and Atzmà¤nnig

by vklaffehn » Sun May 19, 2013 11:11 am

Last edited by vklaffehn on Sun May 19, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Destiny

by Destiny » Sun May 19, 2013 11:27 am

Hi.. Just a point about using a web site service provider that puts popup ads up and also opens a window behind the page... I personal hate them, so not only I block them, but never go back to that web site again. I feel it's a form of entrapment into viewing something I never wanted to view. Therefore it has the opposite effect, since I personally would never buy anything from such sites.. if you need to showcase your photography work, I personally would find a way where unsolicited ads are not present to avoid viewers of your work having to close unwanted popup ads.. I did not get a chance to view much of your work since your site has now been added to blocked list on my Mac..

Just my advice...

Destiny..
Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

no avatar
vklaffehn

by vklaffehn » Sun May 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Sorry, you're right, i always forget that stupid ads, because my adblocker is blocking them :-) but it's free webspace, so for experimenting it's usefull. My main job has nothing to do with taking panoramas, it's just a hobby,so I try to keep the costs down. But it seems like I will soon start a (very) small business with panoramic photos, and if that will happen, I'll rent a domain and don't use the free service for that. So please sorry for the inconvenience.

MfG
Volker Klaffehn

Return to Virtual tour gallery / Galerie de visites virtuelles