Luxury kitchens  

Share what you've done with Panotour or Panotour Pro.
Montrez nous vos oeuvres avec Panotour ou Panotour Pro.
no avatar
Michal Kazmierczak

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Luxury kitchens

by Michal Kazmierczak » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:56 am

Hey,

My first panoramas that I'm posting here :)
Showing custom designed classic kitchens. It's a part of bigger tour that I'm doing for this company and since it's not complete yet,
there is no interface, just simple buttons.

Hope you like it :)

http://panotuts.com/panoramas/retro/

Have a great day!
Michal

Rami
Kolor Team

Info

by Rami » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi Michal,
Great visit !
And you should try Panotour Pro instead :)
All the best,
Rami

gkaefer

Liked in: 15 posts
Info

by gkaefer » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:13 pm

I like them all!

Q: why did you use for pano 3+4+5 the head at table niveau? By accident or any reason for that?

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

no avatar
sisikira

Info

by sisikira » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 am

how did you make the button like that ? did you code it yourself?

and how do u make them loading separately and very fast ?

whats the normal size of your entire file ? like over 40 MB ?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sisikira/ Flickr album show add me up :D

no avatar
Michal Kazmierczak

Topic author
Info

by Michal Kazmierczak » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:31 am

Thank you guys for your comments! :)

gkaefer wrote:Q: why did you use for pano 3+4+5 the head at table niveau? By accident or any reason for that?
Georg

That's because I did them a few months before the rest of images...;) at that time I liked lower perspective. Now I don't :)

sisikira wrote:how did you make the button like that ?

Don't know exactly what you mean...These buttons are really simple, nothing fancy. I 'designed' them in photoshop, than saved as png file and code them into the tour.

sisikira wrote:and how do u make them loading separately and very fast ?

They load separately becouse of FPP, but I think you can do that in panotour, krpano, pano2vr and so on.
Usually my panoramas are about 2-5MB, in case I don't use multiresolution. If I want to use it, I would have to prepare much bigger files, but in this case it's not an issue.

Rami wrote:Hi Michal,
Great visit !
And you should try Panotour Pro instead
All the best,

Thank you Rami :)
I use FPP, but now it's mostly because I'm used to it. When I chose FPP few years ago I did that because of flexibility and 100% control. I really don't know much about panotour...Do you have any "showcase" of its capabilities? Is it possible to make more complex tour like that:
http://wirtualna-wycieczka.mtp.pl/ ?

Cheers!
Michal

Tony H

Liked in: 2 posts
Info

by Tony H » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 am

Ir's very good work ! :)
The best is in you, so the best is in me... Believe in me, I will believe in you.

Rami
Kolor Team

Info

by Rami » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:59 am

Michal Kazmierczak wrote:Thank you Rami
I use FPP, but now it's mostly because I'm used to it. When I chose FPP few years ago I did that because of flexibility and 100% control. I really don't know much about panotour...Do you have any "showcase" of its capabilities? Is it possible to make more complex tour like that:

You can do this kind of visits with Panotour Pro, with some custom development for the effects: http://www.gennevilliers-tourisme.com/template/360/
Rami

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Michal Kazmierczak wrote:I really don't know much about panotour...Do you have any "showcase" of its capabilities? Is it possible to make more complex tour like that:

Cheers!
Michal

Panotour (PT) and Panotour Pro (PTP) are GUI front-end code generators for the krpano Panorama Viewers, much as Flashificator is a GUI front-end code generator for FPP.

It is possible to access/control a subset of the capabilities of the krpano Panorama Viewers via the PT/PTP GUIs.

Beyond that if you are using Panotour Pro you can choose to 'externalise' the XML format command files generated by PTP and hand code addiotions to provide additional functionality.

At present it wouldn't be possible to do everything you can do with the Flashificator GUI tool (for FPP) with PTP GUI tool (for krpano); you would have to resort to additional handcoding with PTP.

On the other hand PTP/krpano support multi-resolution tiling and tour generation for i-Devices as well as Flash-enabled platforms.
Last edited by mediavets on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

klausesser

Liked in: 64 posts
Info

by klausesser » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:40 pm

Michal Kazmierczak wrote:Hey,

My first panoramas that I'm posting here :)
Showing custom designed classic kitchens. It's a part of bigger tour that I'm doing for this company and since it's not complete yet,
there is no interface, just simple buttons.

Hope you like it :)

http://panotuts.com/panoramas/retro/

Have a great day!
Michal

Hi Michal!

It´s technically perfect! But it would have deserved a more emotional lighting and styling instead of a garage-like illumination . . ;)

best, Klaus
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

DrSlony

Info

by DrSlony » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm

I wouldn't desaturate the ceilings like that, I'm surprised it didn't bother anyone else...

no avatar
Michal Kazmierczak

Topic author
Info

by Michal Kazmierczak » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:37 am

klausesser wrote:Hey,
It´s technically perfect! But it would have deserved a more emotional lighting and styling instead of a garage-like illumination . . ;)
best, Klaus

Thank you Klaus! What do you mean by 'more emotional lighting'? Any examples? :)

DrSlony wrote:I wouldn't desaturate the ceilings like that, I'm surprised it didn't bother anyone else...

Actually, I didn't desaturated them...

Thank you Mediavets for explaining me what PTP can do. From time to time I think about switching to krpano. I don't use Flashificator and was not thinking about using PTP either, but now I think it may speed up my work...and time is money ;) To me the biggest advantage that PTP and krpano have over FPP is mulitersolution and i-devices support. However I have a feeling that krpano sometimes works unstable on slower machines - FPP doesn't. But that's just my feeling and even though, I started to think about switching to krpano again. I guess I should thank you for that ;)

Cheers!

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 am

Michal Kazmierczak wrote:However I have a feeling that krpano sometimes works unstable on slower machines - FPP doesn't.

My experience is just the opposite.

One of my PCs is an ancient IBM Thinkpad T23 laptop 1Ghz P3 with 1GB RAM running Windows 2000 SP4.

I've always been able to view any pano or tour that uses the krpano Flash Panorama Viewer but many that use FPP lock up the machine.
Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

klausesser

Liked in: 64 posts
Info

by klausesser » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:51 am

Michal Kazmierczak wrote:Thank you Klaus! What do you mean by 'more emotional lighting'? Any examples? :)

Hi Michal!

Something like that in terms of lighting:

http://360impressions.de/Grecopan
http://360impressions.de/SchlossEllerTour.html

best, Klaus
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
Michal Kazmierczak

Topic author
Info

by Michal Kazmierczak » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 am

Artisan S. wrote:Michal,

Did you HDR (Photomatix probably or Luminance HDR which can also batch) first or did you create the HDR in Autopano.....I have been experimenting with HDR lately and found for myself that the first option is faster and give a more controlable result......but I need 26 pictures for a sphere (18 mm rectylinear lens).....so what did you use?

Great work BTW, I stand in awe.......awesome!

Greets, Ed

Hi Ed!
Thank you for the kind words :)

I use fusion rather than HDR. In my opinion it gives better, more natural and predictable results. I fuse the images first, and then I stitch panorama in Autopano. The amount of images you need is a different topic - I use sigma 10mm fisheye and I have to make 11 pictures to cover the sphere (8 in a row, nadir, zenith, floor without tripod) and I make all of them with auto-bracketing -this gives me 11*3=33 pictures :)

Cheers!
Michal