Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:44 pm 

Presently working on a tour that will contain approx 30-50 panos when finished and a larger number of hotspots.
At present multiple panos or hotspots can be selected with the use of "Ctrl" but it would be very handy to have a "select all hotspots" and "select all panos" as a single function rather than manually having to select each one individually to apply a global command.
Or have I missed this function!
Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:46 pm 

MART wrote:
to apply a global command.

I am trying to envisage such a command?

Merlin/Orion robotic pano head + Papywizard on Nokia 770/N800/N810 and Windows 8/XP/2K.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:26 pm 

Hi Mediavets
Sorry maybe I didn't make my request particularly clear, my requirement would be the ability to select all hotspots or panos as a single command in order to apply the same function to each and every hotspot/pano within the tour, for example all transitions to be the same.
At present with version 7 to do this requires holding down control and then manually selecting each hotspot, not a great work flow when there is a large number of hotspots within a tour that you wish to apply the same function to, the same with a tour that may contain 50 panos and you wish to set the same viewing parameters to each pano, much easier and quicker to have a "select all hotspots/panos" function.
The difficulty I have is with 50 panos is actually being able to see all the hotspots in the window and having to move panos around the window and enlarge each one to ensure I haven't missed any.
Hope this makes a bit more sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm 

MART wrote:
Hope this makes a bit more sense.

Yes I now understand the problem and your desire for a solution.

Merlin/Orion robotic pano head + Papywizard on Nokia 770/N800/N810 and Windows 8/XP/2K.

Last edited by mediavets on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:22 pm 

Did you try the <Ctrl>+<A> or <Cmd>+<A> keyboard shortcut in beta 7?
Should be selecting everything if central zone has focus, all hotspots if spot editor in Select mode has focus...
Then you can set common properties to specified objects.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 pm 

MART wrote:
Presently working on a tour that will contain approx 30-50 panos when finished and a larger number of hotspots.
At present multiple panos or hotspots can be selected with the use of "Ctrl" but it would be very handy to have a "select all hotspots" and "select all panos" as a single function rather than manually having to select each one individually to apply a global command.
Or have I missed this function!
Thanks

Just edit the xml files by copy/paste the parts you need.

There´s ONE "master" xml where you can place as an example the autorotation, visible quality, sound and so on which work on every pano in the set.

There´s almost nothing you can´t control by editing the xml files and copy/paste functions.

http://www.krpano.com

best, Klaus

Last edited by klausesser on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 pm 

Thanks Adrien, yes never really thought but Ctrl A works fine.
Thanks also Klaus, purpose of purchasing Autopan Tour was to ascertain if have some elements of what I do can be built through an almost automated process without the need to code anything or alter any code,its a work flow thing.