Additional types of hotspot  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it. The most requested concepts are usually implemented, as Autopano Tour is very community driven.
no avatar
mediavets

Additional types of hotspot

by mediavets » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:43 pm

I know that video can be displayed when used as a fill for a polygon hotspot, but I would also like to have a separate/discrete video hotspot type which offered more user configurable parameters.

I would also like to have a sound hotspot type.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
Adrien F

by Adrien F » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:20 am

mediavets wrote:I know that video can be displayed when used as a fill for a polygon hotspot, but I would also like to have a separate/discrete video hotspot type which offered more user configurable parameters.

What would it look like?
A punctual hotspot (HS) which raise a video in first plan, with some youtube interface? Wich user configurable parameters are you talking about?
What would be the main difference which could justify this special HS, as you can already display a video as a fill of a rectangular HS or as object of any type of HS?

mediavets wrote:I would also like to have a sound hotspot type.

Quite the same question. You can already play/stop sound (pause is not yet supported by krpano) by clicking a HS which object is a mp3 file.

Return to Archive - Autopano tour future