Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:09 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:54 pm 

1. I find that I am unable to make a manual, pathname entry in the Link/Objcet and/or Display Object boxes; and if I make a file selection via the icon then I cannot manually edit the pathname of the selected file.- see screenshot 1.

2. The Link/Object file selection filetype drop down has a single line for all file types not all of which are displayed - see screenshot 2 - I think it woiuld be better to have separate lines for each permissible type of file: Picture (*.png,*.jpg,*.jpeg,*.gif), Flash (*.swf), Video (*.flv) and Audio (*.mp3).

3. The Display/Object file selection filetype drop down has a single line for all file types not all of which are displayed - see screenshot 3 - I think it would be better to have separate lines for each permissible type of file; Picture (*.png,*.jpg,*.jpeg,*.gif), Flash (*.swf), and Video (*.flv).

This is on Win XP/32.

Merlin/Orion robotic pano head + Papywizard on Nokia 770/N800/N810 and Windows 8/XP/2K.

Last edited by mediavets on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:37 pm 

Hi,

mediavets wrote:
1. I find that I am unable to make a manual, pathname entry in the Link/Objcet and/or Display Object boxes; and if I make a file selection via the icon then I cannot manually edit the pathname of the selected file.- see screenshot 1.

This is to prevent user from indicating wrong file path.
mediavets wrote:
2. The Link/Object file selection filetype drop down has a single line for all file types not all of which are displayed - see screenshot 2 - I think it woiuld be better to have separate lines for each permissible type of file: Picture (*.png,*.jpg,*.jpeg,*.gif), Flash (*.swf), Video (*.flv) and Audio (*.mp3).

3. The Display/Object file selection filetype drop down has a single line for all file types not all of which are displayed - see screenshot 3 - I think it would be better to have separate lines for each permissible type of file; Picture (*.png,*.jpg,*.jpeg,*.gif), Flash (*.swf), and Video (*.flv).

Ok, this can seems annoying. At the same time it can be convenient to see all available filetype in a folder to avoid too many clicks.. We'll see if we can combine both advantages.