[APT 1.1.0 Beta 9 Mac OSX10.6.4]Sound file remains in exported file  

This forum is fully dedicated to Autopano Tour. Bug report as well as feature discussion.
tomkershawtoo

[APT 1.1.0 Beta 9 Mac OSX10.6.4]Sound file remains in exported file

by tomkershawtoo » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:10 pm

I have incorporated a sound file approx 1 mb works fine in tour but after removal and re-export the file size stays the same although sound file does not play in tour. After checking uploaded folders the sound file is still in sound folder. Same behaviour if embedded. Have manually removed file without problem but seems to be an issue.

Cheers.

no avatar
Adrien F

by Adrien F » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Hello tomkershawtoo,

Sounds file can not be embedded into the swf file (even if you check the "embed all" button), else it won't play. That's why the size of the swf does not change a lot.

APT does not remove file from exported folder. So what happened is :
1- first export exports sound.mp3 to destFolder because sound.mp3 is present in the visit
2- second export does not export sound.mp3 to destFolder, neither does it remove it, so sound.mp3 is still present.

tomkershawtoo

by tomkershawtoo » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Thanks Adrien,

I learn a little more each day. Thanks for a great set of applications and to the community that supports the endeavour.

Cheers, Tom.

tomkershawtoo

by tomkershawtoo » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Thanks Adrien,

I learn a little more each day. Thanks for a great set of applications and to the community that supports the endeavour.

Cheers, Tom.

Return to Archive