[APT Beta7] Graphics Problem  

This forum is fully dedicated to Autopano Tour. Bug report as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
b4de4nd

[APT Beta7] Graphics Problem

by b4de4nd » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:08 am

Hi guys!

Ive been using the autopano tour beta7 a couple of days. Great Software ! :)

However ive been trying to make my own graphic icons for navigation. That works well, thus there is an malfuntion i cant seem to get my head around.

When i load the pano tour the last 2 icons looks like the been greyed out, or the opacity is set lower then the rest of the icons.

The icons are all the same when i look at them in photoshop. So is the tour program doing anything to them when reading and writing them into a created tour ??

Thx in advance...

no avatar
Adrien F

by Adrien F » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:21 am

no avatar
Adrien F

by Adrien F » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 am

I mean, you have to check the xml template menu of course.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:45 am

b4de4nd wrote:Hi guys!

Ive been using the autopano tour beta7 a couple of days. Great Software ! :)

However ive been trying to make my own graphic icons for navigation. That works well, thus there is an malfuntion i cant seem to get my head around.

When i load the pano tour the last 2 icons looks like the been greyed out, or the opacity is set lower then the rest of the icons.

http://www.kdfoto.dk/autotour_beta7.jpg

The icons are all the same when i look at them in photoshop. So is the tour program doing anything to them when reading and writing them into a created tour ??

Thx in advance...

When you get your krpano license you will be able to externalise the XML generated by APT and then maybe it will be easier to figure out what's happening here.

Did you create a custom navigation menu XML template file or just subsitute your graphics for the default button graphic set?
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
b4de4nd

by b4de4nd » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:23 pm

i found the xml file for the template and have edited in the original simplewithfullsreen.html

However i have only changed the icons input folder and made a new folder in the program called b4de4nd

Blend mode an all other settings are like they were from the original file...

And the original file has screen, add, and normal stated in the respective codes for in and out... changed all of them to normal and will export to see if it has changed now ...

Thx for the pointer... missed that one with blending mode :)

no avatar
b4de4nd

by b4de4nd » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:34 pm

works like a charm now :D

Now i only need to add javascript to the output code ;)

no avatar
b4de4nd

by b4de4nd » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:39 pm

and thats added trough the html file : )

But what the code for making the autorotate start as default

AutoRotate="true" ?

Return to Archive