if you follow to thierrys post: http://www.autopano.net/forum/p64777-today-14-02-11#p64777
he shows a pano http://www.thierrydehove.com/autopano/palazzo.html
only works first time viewing or after deleting cache, so be fast to reproduce following:
klick on pano, and scroll as fast as possible down to nadir section.
here you can see his manfrotto head. and after one to three seconds the nadir get patched...
this behaviour I think is from point of quality not ok. Isn't it possible that nadir layer gets first loaded in krpano flash?
One solution, use KRPANO TOOLS
1) Create Spherical Panorama with Autopano Giga
2) Generate Cube (SPHERE to CUBE (TIFF)) from Spherical Panorama
3) Modify bottom face with Nadir patch... or all others "defaults"...
4) Generate Spherical Panorama (CUBE to SPHERE (TIFF)) from Cube
5) Organize tour with Autopano Tour
Here an examplehttp://www.jphd360.net/visites/LeFortdeBron/LeFortdeBron.html