Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:03 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 pm 

Hi :)

Im new in the forum and with the program but already been working with tour a lot and one bug came up when i was trying to implement video into hotspot. I was trying out to put a video clip to show up when you press hotspot. I noticed that hotspots don't support others than picture files and .swf. I converted my clip in flash CS4 and added noscale for it. After exporting it and putting it into hotspot in my tour, when ever i press full screen button from panoramas navigation the video pop up into full screen covering everything. Only way to get it back to small screen is to press Esc. The video don't scale when i drag the player from corner to be bigger. With panoramas fullscreen button i wanted the video to remain same and only the panorama to become full. This is a bit annoying me now and can't find solution for it. Could it be that because both are swf files, tour and video, the full screen command works for both same way? Really clueless now, please help! Im working with PC and windows 7.

Jesse Passoja
Nelike Imagery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:06 pm 

Welcome to the forum.

I don't really undetstand what it is you are trying to acheive.

Can you provide a link to a tour that has the kind of feature you are trying to create?

Last edited by mediavets on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:56 pm 

mediavets wrote:
Welcome to the forum.

I don't really undetstand what it is you are trying to acheive.

Can you provide a link to a tour that has the kind of feature you are trying to create?

I haven't seen any panoramas with video included inside the panorama so can't provide a link.

I try to explain as simple as i can.

For example, i have a virtual tour of a company and in one panorama the owner is shown. When you click the person (hotspot) a video pop up to middle of the panorama and the person talk about the company in the video.

I tried this with a video clip. Since hot spots don't support other than picture files and flash files, i imported the test video into flash CS4 and exported as swf. When i link hot spot to the video, in small screen the video comes middle of the panorama but when i press full screen button from bottom navigation, the video goes into full screen mode (like youtube videos, you can only go back with Esc) After pressing esc, the panorama goes back to small screen. This is my problem. How can i make the video not to go full screen mode when pressing panoramas full screen button and keep the video small, middle of the screen?

Thanks for your help

Jesse Passoja
Nelike Imagery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:38 pm 

OK - I/you can do that.

Are you using the latest beta vesrion of Autopano Tour - V1.1 beta 7?:
http://www.autopano.net/forum/t7116-apt-v1.1-beta

If so you can make the Link from the hostpot to an Object - if you select a Flash video (.flv) file as the object you can specify the placement and size at which it is displayed when you click on the hotspot and the size at which the video is displayed is not affected by the fullscreen button for the pano.

The video will be displayed when you click on the hotspot and will loop when played. If you click on the video when playing it will disappear.

Last edited by mediavets on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:46 pm 

mediavets wrote:
OK - I/you can do that.

Are you using the latest beta vesrion of Autopano Tour - V1.1 beta 7?:
http://www.autopano.net/forum/t7116-apt-v1.1-beta

If so you can make the Link from the hostpot to an Object - if you select a Flash video (.flv) file as the object you can specify the placement and size at which it is displayed when you click on the hotspot and the size at which the video is displayed is not affected by the fullscreen button for the pano.

The video will be displayed when you click on the hotspot and will loop when played. If you click on the video when playing it will disappear.

Exactly what im doing! I did it like that, put it as an object but im not using the latest version. We bought the giga a month ago so im using 2nd newest and there the full screen button affect the video. So it's fixed in the new one but can't be fixed for older version?

Thanks for the reply!

Jesse Passoja
Nelike Imagery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:59 pm 

Nelike Imagery wrote:
Exactly what im doing! I did it like that, put it as an object but im not using the latest version. We bought the giga a month ago so im using 2nd newest and there the full screen button affect the video. So it's fixed in the new one but can't be fixed for older version?

Think of it this way - the latest beta IS the fix for the older verson.

Just download and install the latest beta of APT, over the top of your current APG/APT installation, (you don't need to download or install APG again) and away you go!

Ain't Life wonderful? :)

Last edited by mediavets on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:09 pm 

mediavets wrote:
Nelike Imagery wrote:

Think of it this way - the latest beta IS the fix for the older verson.

Just download and install the latest beta of APT, over the top of your current APG/APT installation, (you don't need to download or install APG again) and away you go!

Ain't Life wonderful? :)

Now it definitely is wonderful :) Thank you very much for the help! I will get the new one tomorrow when i get to work :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:18 pm 

Nelike Imagery wrote:

Im new in the forum and with the program but already been working with tour a lot and one bug came up when i was trying to implement video into hotspot. I was trying out to put a video clip to show up when you press hotspot. I noticed that hotspots don't support others than picture files and .swf. I converted my clip in flash CS4 and added noscale for it. After exporting it and putting it into hotspot in my tour, when ever i press full screen button from panoramas navigation the video pop up into full screen covering everything. Only way to get it back to small screen is to press Esc. The video don't scale when i drag the player from corner to be bigger. With panoramas fullscreen button i wanted the video to remain same and only the panorama to become full. This is a bit annoying me now and can't find solution for it. Could it be that because both are swf files, tour and video, the full screen command works for both same way? Really clueless now, please help! Im working with PC and windows 7.

Jesse Passoja
Nelike Imagery

look here - http://www.klausesser.de/360impressions/TourAcker.html
In "Atelier" is a movie implemented. Switchable on and off.
It´s not yet finished - i will put a frame around. (if it doesn´t start imediately click fullscreen and normal again)

You can do it in several ways - by editing the xml code.

Just using APT the functions are very limited.

best, Klaus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 pm 

klausesser wrote:
Nelike Imagery wrote:

Jesse Passoja
Nelike Imagery

look here - http://www.klausesser.de/360impressions/TourAcker.html
In "Atelier" is a movie implemented. Switchable on and off.
It´s not yet finished - i will put a frame around. (if it doesn´t start imediately click fullscreen and normal again)

You can do it in several ways - by editing the xml code.

Just using APT the functions are very limited.

best, Klaus

That is really nice one :) Great place for the video, nicely fitting inside the tour :) I will see what i can do tomorrow but im sure i will be able to come up with some solution :) Thanks Klaus, inspiring tour you have there.

Regards,
Jesse Passoja
Nelike Imagery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:47 pm 

Nelike Imagery wrote:
That is really nice one :) Great place for the video, nicely fitting inside the tour :) I will see what i can do tomorrow but im sure i will be able to come up with some solution :) Thanks Klaus, inspiring tour you have there.

I can send the xml file as an example to see the structure.

download it here:
http://www.klausesser.de/Acker/Ackermann4A.xml.zip

best, Klaus

Last edited by klausesser on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 am 

Thank you so much for this! I downloaded the new version and the thing is working now perfectly :) This version is amazing. It has all i needed and a lot more :)
Also thanks Klaus to showing the xml code of the video :) It will help me to inspire my future works a lot for sure :) I love the program and i love the forum already :) Problems are no problem when people help each other here :)

Regards,
Jesse Passoja
Nelike Imagery