Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Odd behaviour!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:08 pm 

APT 1.07 Problem
After requesting a select all function for hotspots/pano in "THE FUTURE" forum Adrien suggested CtrlL+A which initially appeared to do the trick and allowed Global settings for panos and hotspots but now I find that if I insert the panoramas list one particular pano, I suspect it may be the last one added with hotspots, causes a request to debug and wants to play sound although none was added nor requested.
This then causes other panos from the tour to start to show up errors. Going through the tour using the hotspots rather than the drop down panos list appears to have no ill affect on the tour and nothing comes up, rebuilt with inserted panos list and the problem returns then tried building by inserting thumbnails and for some reason now it will build the thumbs at 4048 although I have set it at 350, this is on a tour containing 10 panos, on the tour with 40 panos it just crashes straight away.
Any feedback on this issue would be much appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:57 am 

Hello,

If the error message which appear is a WARNING concerning a playbackgroundsound() function, this will be corrected in the next beta. It is just a warning and should not be a problem for the visit.
But do you have ERROR debug message displaying in the visit? This is more annoying, could you tell us precisely which error message do you get? (maybe a screen copy if possible)
Concerning the thumbnail bug, could you describe the minimal thing to do to reproduce it? I was not able to get the same behavior.

Thanks