Merlin: shortage Alert  

Everything you need to motorize your head
no avatar
teleskop-austria

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by teleskop-austria » Wed May 27, 2009 9:16 am

hi folks,

As most people didn't want the L-bracket, but different stuff, we decided to take it out of the package and sell it seperately just to keep the price for Merlin low. The last charge was more expensive than the earlier one. We'll add the L-bracket for 25.- if you order Merlin now.

Cause currently the Merlin is running out of stock at TA, the coming charge in September will be an updated offer, surely nice enough to compete with anyone. You know, we are our own "official distributor" and get it directly from our partner Skywatcher :-)

best regards, Tommy
Last edited by teleskop-austria on Wed May 27, 2009 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

fma38

Liked in: 2 posts
Info

by fma38 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:13 am

Thanks for the explanations, Tommy.
Frédéric

UK Pano

Info

by UK Pano » Wed May 27, 2009 12:49 pm

@ Claude:

Thank you for your advise on NPP and the extra dovetails that are available. I'll give the bracket that comes with the head a try to see how I get on before purchasing a secondary rail.

Bought my Nokia 800 on Ebay yesterday so VERY excited in getting the head and BT unit ordered over this week :)
Canon 400D / Canon 24-105mm L / Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE / Sigma 10-20mm / Sigma 70-300mm / NN3 & R1 / PS CS2 / LR3 / Enfuse

no avatar
bigwade

Info

by bigwade » Fri May 29, 2009 1:24 am

teleskop-austria wrote:Cause currently the Merlin is running out of stock at TA, the coming charge in September will be an updated offer, surely nice enough to compete with anyone. You know, we are our own "official distributor" and get it directly from our partner Skywatcher :-)
best regards, Tommy

Hey Tommy, ask your partner Skywatcher to make a Merlin as small as possible.
I think they have no clue about our use of the Merlin, haha!
Make it as small as possible, at least te base.
Every cm counts :)
btw nice service to Paul :)
grtz
Frank

Previous