Setting up papywizard vis bluetooth on Windows 8  

Everything you need to motorize your head
no avatar
tcgass

Setting up papywizard vis bluetooth on Windows 8

by tcgass » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi

I've been working a couple of years with GigaPan hardware and just got my new Panogear two days ago. Unfortunately I'm a Mac user, and my Macs all have OSX 10.8 installed, so papywizard would not work for me.

Fortunately I could get hold of a Windows Netbook with Windows 8 installed, but am completely lost with setting up the bluetooth pairing...

Is there any step-by-step guide on how to setu up papywizard and bluetooth on Windows 8?

Thanks for your input,

Thomas

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:11 am

tcgass wrote:Hi

I've been working a couple of years with GigaPan hardware and just got my new Panogear two days ago. Unfortunately I'm a Mac user, and my Macs all have OSX 10.8 installed, so papywizard would not work for me.

Fortunately I could get hold of a Windows Netbook with Windows 8 installed, but am completely lost with setting up the bluetooth pairing...

Is there any step-by-step guide on how to setu up papywizard and bluetooth on Windows 8?

Thanks for your input,

Thomas

See: http://www.kolor.com/forum/p120722-yesterday-18-46-40#p120722

Does this help with Bluetooth pairing? - the passkey code for the Deltawave Papymerlin BT adapter is 1234.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:12 pm

tcgass wrote:Hi

Thanks for your input,

Thomas

Thomas - i can´t see any reason the latest PapyWizard versions wouldn´t run with OSX 10.8.

An issue might rise when PW is updated to an actual state.

best, Klaus

PS: you´d avoid ANY kind of trouble using the T&C handheld (sorry, i didn´t want to make advertising but try to help to solve a problem).
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

claudevh

by claudevh » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Hello Thomas,

Herafter the link to Papywizard Mac OSX 10.8
ftp://ftp.autopano.net/releases/Papywizard/Papywizard-2011-10-26.dmg

Claude
:cool: Claude :cool:
Merlin + Papywizard on Windows 7 & Nokia 770 § N810 & Acer (Netbook) + PanoramaApp Androïd + Deltawave PapyMerlin BT + Autopano
Spherical Pano (180 x 360) with Canon 40D + Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 Zoom & Pôle Pano with Canon 5D MK2 and shaved Tokina 10-17 3.5-4.5 AF DX Fisheye
Gigapixel photography with Nikon D200 + Sigma 70-200 F 2.8 EX DG APO HSM

Return to Motorized panohead project: Merlin, Orion & Papywizard