Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:36 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 am 

Hi All

I have googled everywhere but cannot find any info on the location of where to put the presets.xml file in Apple OSX.

The best information i can find on the subject is shown below, but dont mention anything about OSX.

Can someone please point me in the right direction :).

Quote:
Custom presets

Some default presets are provided with the software, but it is possible to add your own. For that, you need to create a xml file which describes them. The file must be named presets.xml and must be in the config directory: ~/.config/papywizard2/ on linux, /home/user/.config/papywizard2/ on maemo, and C:\Documents and settings\<user>\Application Data\papywizard2\¹ on Windows

Thanks for the help
Best regards
Allan[

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:18 am 

OK, I figured it out! The preset.xml is inside the app. So before you modify, make a backup of the xml

Right-click/Control-click Papywizard and choose "Show Package Content", then go to /Content/Resources/papywizard/common/

I am new to all this, and learning as I go. Hope this helps, altho very late reply. ;)

Last edited by yoshiharra on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:53 am 

PanonMan wrote:
Hi All

I have googled everywhere but cannot find any info on the location of where to put the presets.xml file in Apple OSX.

The best information i can find on the subject is shown below, but dont mention anything about OSX.

Can someone please point me in the right direction :).

Quote:
Custom presets

Some default presets are provided with the software, but it is possible to add your own. For that, you need to create a xml file which describes them. The file must be named presets.xml and must be in the config directory: ~/.config/papywizard2/ on linux, /home/user/.config/papywizard2/ on maemo, and C:\Documents and settings\<user>\Application Data\papywizard2\¹ on Windows

Thanks for the help
Best regards
Allan[

Custom presets can also be standalone files that are loaded per session using the Import Preset File command...

In this case the custom preset files can be named 'anyname'.xml and can be located anywhere in the filesystem. They must be saved using UTF-8 encoding. On a Windows system then Notepad offers this option.