3 of 4 images imported  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Autopano Pro / Giga problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
gcarr

by gcarr » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:02 pm

mediavets wrote:No, that's a stitched pano.

I mean images as they come from the camera - just as I said - please read my post again:
http://www.autopano.net/forum/p37161-2009-01-17-15-56-13#p37161

I expect you'll find an EXIF viewer for the Mac if you do a Google search.

Sorry Andrew if you're getting multiple replies.-
- I have an Nikon as well however it appears that's where our similarities end. I open my images in Pictureproject and I shot raw so I opened the image in Photoshop 3 to view. The info is displayed quite differently in both. See attachments. However when you say "double click on any image thumbnail and you get a window as shown below. You can see some of the EXIF data displayed on an overlay which can be toggled on/off via the EXIF button."- I assume this is with the software by windows or is it software by APP that I'm unaware of?

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi,

This is what I wrote:

"In APP, open a new group, add some images (just as they come from the camera with no pre-processing), double click on any image thumbnail and you get a window as shown below. You can see some of the EXIF data displayed on an overlay which can be toggled on/off via the EXIF button."

So I'm talking about thumbnail images in an APP group - is that clear now?

Double click on one of these to open the image viewing widow with EXIF displayed (unless you have stripped it out) on an overlay.

Last edited by mediavets on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
gcarr

by gcarr » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:38 pm

Andrew - I realize this must be frustrating for you however when I open images in APP (I opened a group right out of what I shot - no pre processing, only folders would open and not individual thumbnails. If I tried to open an individual image I was told there were not enough images to create a panorama. I tried everything and could NOT open anything of one image in APP.

Previous

Return to Using Autopano Pro & Autopano Giga